Search Engine Optimization Keywords – the right keywords tools

SeOeLiTe

Reaction score
Google keyword tool is amazing but from my experience they hide some of the data or report some false data all because they want you to use their adword service.. . Just like they limit you on how many searches you can do. (Unless you use proxies >:) and have multiple google accounts) And yes going to Google and physically entering data and checking it is great but is very time consuming. My time is very valuable and yours should be too so I use programs that do the leg work for me, like outsourcing.. .
I recommend these 2 products and services. These are not services offered by Guru's who think they know, sell you snake oil, and want to run off with your money. These products have been around for a while and get better with each update. I personally use them and they have always performed for me and my clients with unsurpassed results.

1. SENuke's Niche Research Tool has worked great for me. It is an option that comes with the program in both monthly subscriptions they offer. This is also a complete SEO solution that you can use on clients websites or your own.. .

2. KeywordElite is another secret tool that I use to surpass my competition. The interface alone is easy and the data you get back from searches not only gives you data from Google, but Yahoo and Bing as well.. . This program is unbelievable.. .

Yes above are affiliate links but if I can change your business immediately for the better by pointing you in the right direction with products and services that I personally use and subscribe to because THEY DO WORK, would you not reward me some how? If you want something that works and is actually being used by many big named marketers and online companies then use and try these products and services. This is all I ask.. .

If you don't have money stick to the Free Google Keyword tool until you make some. Then invest some money in your business.
If you don't have money and have been trying to make money online for a while then what ever you are doing isn't working. That's the definition of insanity, so
TRY SOMETHING NEW.
If you want to make money online and haven't been successful, and don't want to spend money to make money then get a job.

PM me if you have any questions on SEO or these products or anything else for that matter.. .

Hope this helps, Much SUCCESS.. .

"When others say you can't surround yourself with those who say YOU CAN.. ."

jasonolive

Reaction score
Simply just use such keywords which are most probably searched for and if you are not having any ideas relating what to do then you must probably start with searching at web master tools specifically used in searching keywords, appropriately for your web design service site.

custom website design

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for a good suggestion but I think google's keword tool is really the best afterall majority of searches are made through google and its tool would be really benefitial.
____________________________________/QUOTE]
This seems to be true. I have looking at the tool to see the results and get the most out of it.