suspended website

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypeagu

Reaction score
i have a suspended website when i even try to get in and make it again it won't let me says it was having trouble signing it up again, i can't even sign into my website can someone plz fix this?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no hosting account attached to this username, which is likely the problem with logging in. Do you remember the cPanel username for your hosting account?

I did find a record for a cPanel username with your forum username (skypeagu); if that's the account we're talking about however, the account was suspended on 3/20/14 for inactivity. 21 days later on 4/11/14, as the suspension had not been resolved, it was then terminated in accordance with the inactivity policy within our Terms of Service. You should still be able to create a new account, but if it's giving errors I'd recommend checking on it periodically as it should go through at some point.

skypeagu

Reaction score
i did try and log into cpanel it wouldn't let or even to create the account under skypeaguild either
There's no hosting account attached to this username, which is likely the problem with logging in. Do you remember the cPanel username for your hosting account?

I did find a record for a cPanel username with your forum username (skypeagu); if that's the account we're talking about however, the account was suspended on 3/20/14 for inactivity. 21 days later on 4/11/14, as the suspension had not been resolved, it was then terminated in accordance with the inactivity policy within our Terms of Service. You should still be able to create a new account, but if it's giving errors I'd recommend checking on it periodically as it should go through at some point.

skypeagu

Reaction score
Unfortunately an error occurred processing your account sign up. Our staff have been alerted to this error.

You may attempt to re-submit your signup at this time.

this is the error i keep getting with it, i even deleted the cookies and use another email i created just for the website

Status
Not open for further replies.