Register Not Inserting Data to Database after cPanel Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Yesterday at around 1:00AM in the morning, there was an update to do with cPanel, that update did upgrade phpMyAdmin as well (now downgraded).
Now, during the update, I've tried registering (truncated a table) but it didn't insert anything to the database at all so I've waited a while for the update to finish off, I then tried again but got the same issue, later, tried again (this was when phpMyAdmin was downgraded) and still the same result.
I've reviewed the PHP and I see nothing wrong, I've then placed a new error message if the register has failed to insert the data, got that error after trying.
Since I was fixing something in the register when this update suddenly went in place, I don't know if it is really the code causing this issue.

I don't know if this is a server side issue or not but hopefully, this can be fixed ASAP.

If you want to look at the register to check this issue out, the link is http://socialdroid.tk/register

EDIT: Just to add, adding a row for a user manually works, the login can get into that account just fine.

caftpx10

Reaction score
True, how will I be able to force an error out?

EDIT: Echoing the variable returns nothing.

Last edited:

caftpx10

Reaction score
I've entered the SQL Query via phpMyAdmin and it returns "MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0021 sec)", it did insert without error perfectly, but I have still no clue why it isn't working for the register.

Will posting part of the code help? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.