Upgrade to Premium during Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostsail

Reaction score
If I were to upgrade to Premium membership during the upgrade would I have access to my site again or is this something that I need to just wait-it-out? There are some files on the site that I need and would be willing to upgrade just to have access to them. Thanks for the help! Also, is this upgrade something that'll take days, weeks, months, years?? Just curious since the status posts are so vague --

leroymc2

Reaction score
you have to wait like everyone else does. upgrading really wouldnt get you your files faster. i have a website that is needed to be accessed but i am just working on the files i have on my pc. always backup or keep a local copy of your files this way you always have em

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
If I were to upgrade to Premium membership during the upgrade would I have access to my site again or is this something that I need to just wait-it-out? There are some files on the site that I need and would be willing to upgrade just to have access to them. Thanks for the help! Also, is this upgrade something that'll take days, weeks, months, years?? Just curious since the status posts are so vague --

If you purchase an x10premium upgrade, you can open a support ticket in the premium center and have your website moved over to a premium server which usually won't take that long.

kwhweb

Prime Account
Reaction score
If you purchase an x10premium upgrade, you can open a support ticket in the premium center and have your website moved over to a premium server which usually won't take that long.

Dear Derek & co. at x10hosting

First: I'm not asking for accelerated migration. What you all are doing is great... thank you! I look forward to seeing my site (kwhweb.elementfx.com) again.

My specific query: I was one of the x10hosting users who paid to avoid "suspension due to inactivity" actions, but was not a premium account holder. I think it was a once annual payment by a credit /debit card. can't recakll how much, but something makes me think it was approx. $30. Has that facility gone away? I ask because I cannot access my account settings (as if suspended).

Again, thanks to you and yours for the support

kwh
http://kwhweb.elementfx.com

nicotick

Reaction score
I am asking for accelerated migration. Give me a price, I want a geek for 20 minutes to get me migrated. :) I love you long time. Did you get those flowers I sent?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
My specific query: I was one of the x10hosting users who paid to avoid "suspension due to inactivity" actions, but was not a premium account holder. I think it was a once annual payment by a credit /debit card. can't recakll how much, but something makes me think it was approx. $30. Has that facility gone away? I ask because I cannot access my account settings (as if suspended).
That is our "Prime" package. I looked up your account, and it looks like you are still a valid Prime membership holder, so you shouldn't be suspended for inactivity. Currently the Account Settings (and the other navigation buttons) won't be showing on your cPanel due to the migration: our custom theme changes haven't been transferred over yet. This will be re-added at a later date, but an account lookup shows you are indeed still a Prime account holder :)

I am asking for accelerated migration. Give me a price, I want a geek for 20 minutes to get me migrated. :) I love you long time. Did you get those flowers I sent?
The migration process is automated, and each account is being individually transferred and created by our systems. I'm afraid it's not possible for us to hurry the process, and even if we could, certain services are still unavailable and are being worked on.

Sorry for any inconvenience. And I'm sure Corey loves the flowers. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.