Account suspended for inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsfccont

Reaction score
I received a notification saying that my account had been suspended for inactivity. This has happened before (I don't log in to the control panel often), and it hasn't been a n issue to unsuspend it. On this occasion, however, it seems to have been permanently removed.

I don't understand why, since I wasn't notified about this, and I really need to access some of the files I had uploaded. Is this possible?

(I can't use a support ticket since I can't log in)

danny_vickers44

Reaction score
You should read some other topics about the current issues and the latest announcements on the forums, you probably haven't been suspended, if you're talking about your site being gone right now, there are upgrades in progress, most free hosting websites aren't available and won't be until the server migrations are completed, check the forum announcements or the status blog for updates: http://status.x10hosting.com

hsfccont

Reaction score
When I try to log in using my site username, I get told I have entered invalid info. When I log in with my e-mail I get the following:

There's a Problem
Unfortunately we were not able to find your hosting account.

Your account may have been:

• Removed for inactivity; or
  • Suspended and removed for a Terms violation; or
  • Requested to be deleted.
The good news it that you may sign up again now.

That sounds like I've been suspended to me?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
As the error message suggests, I'm not currently seeing an active account under your forum username. This could be because you were suspended for a long period of time. If this is the case, you are free to create a new hosting account and restore any backups you may have.

As far as I can see, this isn't affected by the server migrations.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I received a notification saying that my account had been suspended for inactivity. This has happened before (I don't log in to the control panel often), and it hasn't been a n issue to unsuspend it. On this occasion, however, it seems to have been permanently removed.

I don't understand why, since I wasn't notified about this, and I really need to access some of the files I had uploaded. Is this possible?

(I can't use a support ticket since I can't log in)
For the record, this is the ticket system, regardless of being logged into the actual hosting account or not.

I did a look up on your account, unfortunately it appears that due to the maintenance your account was terminated prematurely (that is before the normal 21 days grace period was up). We do have proper backups in this case though if you want them.

hsfccont

Reaction score
Yes, I would like the back ups please. Is it possible to reactivate the account or will I have to sign up again and reupload the files?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have just spoken to the admins in charge, if you signup again, we can restore your files into the new account.

Please do the signup from being logged into the portal so the new account comes under the same forum account.

hsfccont

Reaction score
Thank you. I tried to sign up for a new account, and it seemed to be working until the end of the process when I got an error message:
An Error Occurred
Unfortunately an unexpected error occurred while attempting to process your request.

Try Again
Now I receive this whenever I try to log in using my email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.