emails failing to send

Status
Not open for further replies.

benvando

Reaction score
When I send an email to a gmail address without a subject the message will not be received, similarly no email can be sent to an msn account. What REALLY bugs me is that there is absolutely no error message, the message appears in my sent folder while the recipient receives nothing. This may be the "free hosting" section, but this is a serious problem for me and pretty much seals the deal as far as ever upgrading.... and I really liked x10, what do?

Oh yeah and no issues receiving email.

tctpcrio

Reaction score
The same problem happens to me if you have e-mail activation turned on in phpbb for example. The recipient would receive nothing at all. Why is this happening x10hosting?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
When I send an email to a gmail address without a subject the message will not be received... what do?

(emphasis mine)

Sounds to me like the easy solution is to add a subject to your email messages, that will make it far less likely to be counted as spam by our filters.

@tctpcrio: in general, please open a new thread if you are trying to raise an issue with your account. Commenting on existing threads should only be done to provide support for the problem outlined in the OP. As for your issue, however, I see two outgoing mails from your account's main email address for email confirmations, and both of them were delivered to a hotmail address. If they were not received, the issue lies with hotmail blocking your domain/IP and not with x10, so you will need to get in contact with hotmail to get that issue resolved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.