cPanel and MySQL Error/Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllusionSoftware

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble with MySQL. I'm trying to delete a database but it still shows up in the database list. I'm also trying to ad a database but it won't show up in the database list. Adding and Deleting users works fine.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Illusion Software.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I'm on the Absolut server.

Last edited:

nat1192

Reaction score
This seems to be cropping up as a common stoli problem. I would point the finger at the upgrades.

Meow Mix

Reaction score
I was just about to post this, having the same problem! I bet it is because of the MySQL server change... But we cannot edit our databases.

Meow Mix

Reaction score
Might be on Absolut and Stoli then.... Cause me and IllusionSoftware are on Absolute

Arrena

Reaction score
Im am also having similar problems to those posted here. I hope the issues are fixed soon.

Meow Mix

Reaction score
Cory posted this not long before I posted this:

You guys make me want to drink.

So here is an update:
We know about the bug where you can't delete databases, it's low priority until everything else is running correctly. The database server is online and Cossacks, Stoli, Absolut are all using it. If your database is not working right now, do the following before asking for help:
*Try* to add %.x10hosting.com to your remote access hosts. If it does not work try pinging your domain and putting the IP address in the remote list

Make sure you update your scripts configuration files from localhost to mysql.x10hosting.com

Go to cPanel->MySQL Databases and run Repair Database. AFTER ALL THIS please post a link to a page where I can see the error and I'll look into it.

-Corey

That solves our problems and hopfully many others! We will have to let them get it working correctly! Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.