Email issue after absolute migration

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcarc

Reaction score
Hello. I see from my cpanel page that my site www.k7jep.org has been moved to the server xo1 from absolute. Everything looks good except I am not able to access account email using either external POP email application or from the cpanel. I did replace "absolute" with "xo1" in my pop email server settings.

Using external email application I get 2 separate login screens. After entering my webmail email address and password, I get a 2nd authentication pop up that says:
A username and password are being requested by https://absolut.x10hosting.com:2096. The site says: "WebMail"
Nothing I enter on this 2nd pop up screen is accepted.

Using email from within cpanel:
Horde
-- error --
Some of Horde's configuration files are missing or unreadable conf.php
This is the main Horde configuration file. It contains paths and basic items that apply to the core framework and all Horde applications.
Create these files from their .dist versions in /usr/local/cpanel/base/horde/config and change them according to your needs.

RoundCube
-- error --
CONFIGURATION ERROR
main.inc.php was not found.
db.inc.php was not found.
Please read the INSTALL instructions!

SquirrelMail
No error. Works perfect.

Please take a look at the migration. I did notice that even though the server name in the left panel of the cpanel page says xo1, all the url paths for all the icons in cpanel are still showing absolute if that makes a difference.

Thanks for looking.
Dave

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
If your issue(s) persist AFTER the Admins have announced the upgrade/migrations are completed for your server cluster - you can open a support ticket here - in this fourm

the hardware upgrade and migration are still underway for your server

Status
Not open for further replies.