Enlarge, please, my disk space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muziklan

Reaction score
Enlarge, please, my disk quota!
I would also like to know which files may be unnecessary on the hosting. If I know that you can safely delete, will be able to clean the drive.
I create a large social network, so I will need a lot of place.
Here is my website: http://muzikland.x10.mx/oxwall/

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we are not able to do so; the overwhelming majority of your disk space is in use in the ow_userfiles/plugins/antispammer folder (a total of 563mb), which appear to be logs. The site also doesn't currently count as being in one of the three allowable languages as it's utilizing an automatic translation service (only manual 1:1 translations count), although the service being used is translating enough to avoid a suspension. There's also 285MB in the mail folder, indicating a large amount of mail being left behind on the server. Between the two, there's about 850mb worth of data that could be removed or truncated; this would bring the account well below the halfway mark.

With the aforementioned problems with the automatic translation service and the large amount of data that could be removed, we aren't able to apply the disk space upgrade at this time.

muziklan

Reaction score
[Цитата = "Livewire, сообщение: 924939, членом: 3656"]Unfortunately we are not able to do so; the overwhelming majority of your disk space is in use in the ow_userfiles/plugins/antispammer folder (a total of 563mb), which appear to be logs. The site also doesn't currently count as being in one of the three allowable languages as it's utilizing an automatic translation service (only manual 1:1 translations count), although the service being used is translating enough to avoid a suspension. There's also 285MB in the mail folder, indicating a large amount of mail being left behind on the server. Between the two, there's about 850mb worth of data that could be removed or truncated; this would bring the account well below the halfway mark.
With the aforementioned problems with the automatic translation service and the large amount of data that could be removed, we aren't able to apply the disk space upgrade at this time.[/ Цитата]

Thanks for the tip! Try to remove excess files!

Status
Not open for further replies.