IP for my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

factions

Reaction score
Hi, I need the ip for my site so I can use my cloudflare domain. Thanks!

factions

Reaction score
Hm, well I should have been more specific. I have a domain already hooked up with cloudflare. I want to use THAT domain with x10, but I need to change the nameservers and the domain has to be using cloudflare because I host a minecraft server through it. Thanks!

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Currently, our configuration requires you to use our nameservers in order to be able to add on a domain. You might have luck setting the domain to our nameservers, adding the domain, and then setting it back to cloudflare. The IP that @leafypiggy stated is the IP you should use to then point an A record at us.

factions

Reaction score
Awesome. Also, I got a warning about a report I never submitted :3 What is that about? Thanks!

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Oh, I see. That was my bad. Someone else reported that post for absolutely no reason. I've reversed the warning on your account and gave it to them instead. In the future, you can simply reply to that in PM though :)

factions

Reaction score
Cool, and I tried to switch the things that needed switching, and no luck. I am really thinking about another hosting site If I can't get this to work. Please, can anyone help?

Status
Not open for further replies.