Level server issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

factions

Reaction score
Hi, I have never had this issue before, when I go to login, I get this on all devices/browsers

This webpage is not available
Less
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because level.x10hosting.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Reload this webpage.
Press the reload button to resubmit the data needed to load the page.
Check your Internet connection.
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server...
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings...> LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN".
Error code: ERR_TIMED_OUT

On my iPad and school compy. I don't know if its a school thing, or what. Please help, I need in my website cpanel!

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
This is most likely due to your school blocking traffic to port 2083 TCP. You should check with them. There are no current issues with the server.

factions

Reaction score
And when I try to go in unsecured, I get the schools spywarwe popup with unauth'ed HTTP access

EDIT: Agreed with above. I'll just go to my friends and do my stuff there. Thanks!

~Nick

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.