Looking for staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Hello Members,

I am taking staff applications for the moderation of the forums on x10. Please PM me your applications and they will be reviewed by me.

You will be a Super Mod in which you are responsible for moderating all of the forums for anything bad or not neaded. If you see somone neads a warning you can warn them. As staff you will also nead to move all topic not related to that area to other areas.

Please send your applications to me in the following format:

Name:
Previous Experience:
Timezone:
How many hours you will be on per week:

Please don't lie about how many hours per week you can put in. If I catch you not putting in the hours said you will be warned and if it keeps happening you will not have the job anymore. Also, if you do not recive a PM you are not accepted. Sorry...:happysad:

Good Luck,
MicroTechXP :thefinger

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
I've sent my application :)
Hope you take it in consideration.

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
fedlerner said:
I've sent my application :)
Hope you take it in consideration.

Dont take this the wrong way, but he said to send him a pm, Im sure he knows youve sent one seeing hell get a popup message.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Please dont spam this thread and say I sent my application etc....I hope I get accepted.

Nothing taken I hope fedlerner...its from here on out. ;) Edit: I did not get your PM.

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry for that. It wasn't my intention :(:(:(:(
It seems it had an error and wasn't sent, I'll rewrite it and send it now.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I want to bump this up so everyone can see before I actually start chosing. So last chance. :)

-MicroTechXP

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Tommarow or Friday will be the day the people will see the new staff members. Last chance as I am looking at the applitcations right now.

-MicroTechXP

Status
Not open for further replies.