my email accounts isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sativiea

Reaction score
I just signed up with x10 hosting and I can't get my emails to work. I have the accounts setup with pop3 and smtp servers all set in my windows mail but none of my emails are going through. tried webmail that doesn't work either, none of my outgoing emails worked and I can't receive any incoming emails.

tried emailing x10 free tech support but no answer, can anyone help?

sativiea

Reaction score
does anyone have a solution to help get my email accounts to work on x10?

sativiea

Reaction score
seriously is this the best tech support out here, no one has a solution to getting common problem like emails accounts to work?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
What are some example email addresses that can't send or receive mail?

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Not exactly sure what's going on.. but I can't find any of your emails in the logs -- at least not since 4/6/2014. They were all delivered from our end.

https://labs.neilhanlon.com/ss/2014-04-19_2128.png

We have heard of some issues of emails not sending to hotmail addresses.. but, since the emails are delivered by our MTA, it's most likely on Hotmail/Outlook/Whatever's side.

sativiea

Reaction score
thanks for looking into this, you're right it's only hotmail that's not going through. my emails got sent through yahoo mail. should I be contacting hotmail to see if there's a solution?

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd definitely contact them and see if you can get any information about why they might be blocking.

Since it's free, shared hosting, all the mail gets routed through a central server.. so it's possible that they're blacklisting our MTA server.

Status
Not open for further replies.