New site

LHVWB

Reaction score
your site looks okay and 'interesting'. One problem I noticed was that the site moves to the left slightly when you are viewing the index page, for all other pages it appears correctly though.

It could also do with a bit more content.

Last edited:

johncyzy

Reaction score
Oh...I see.

It's a little to the left, but the rest is more centered. I'll have to fix that when I get home.

This is my first website and I created everything.

We are fairly new, that's why there isn't that much content.

Mekryd

Reaction score
If you titled yourself the "Georgia Researchers And Paranormal Examiners", you could've been "GRAPE"! =p

It looks fine. Some things are a bit off center and oddly spaced in the sidebar, though. You might also want to remove the sidebar altogether, since the links in it seem to all be available in the top menu anyways. You know, free up some space to put the rest of the site in. Looks okay, otherwise.

John0108

Reaction score
Heya
Well your site is ok, however there few things that i disliked:
*The gree-fluo font. It hurts your eyes :(
*The black backgroud for same reasons

Personally i'd suggest something more...soft. Like dark-gray for background and another color for font, like normal green :dunno:

Yours
John

sunils

Reaction score
The site is fine. But the home page is not center aligned like the other pages.

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,

I think it is a siutable appearance for the site's subject. Green and black match the 'image' of your subject.

Consider using an external CSS [cascading style sheet]. This will mean the common elements of the style side for all [unless specific to one page only] of the pages are in one place, and can be changed easily. For example a simple thing like the background colour and text colour can be set there, and a single change will update ALL pages. Just look on the web for tutorials [and check X10hosting for tutuorials as well]

Best regards

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I noticed that the page moved way to the right on every page but the index page.
Your site looks good. I suggest getting a google account and signing up at
https://www.google.com/analytics/home/?hl=en
with your google username and password so you just add the code to each page and you don't even need to have any ads for hit counters.
Those are my thoughts.
:)