number of people online

apple19

Reaction score
hey,

maybe its just the topics i write on or requests or offeres i have but why does it seem like it takes all day for somebody to finnaly reply to my threads. it seems like a lot of people visit this site. im not trying complain or anyhting, but does anyone have this same problem?

thanks

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
apple19 said:
hey,

maybe its just the topics i write on or requests or offeres i have but why does it seem like it takes all day for somebody to finnaly reply to my threads. it seems like a lot of people visit this site. im not trying complain or anyhting, but does anyone have this same problem?

thanks
Haha, I really have no clue.. You post alot of sports stuff.. and people come here to talk about hosts and internet stuff.. your offers people just don't want.. and some of the people online don't even post.

Colin

Reaction score
That or there just lazy and don't want to post or like me (if you haven't noticed I'm always online) you never logout so it says your online but your not really there, but I think I'm the only one that does that so ya.

Last edited:

Cynical

Reaction score
hyper89 said:
That or there just lazy and don't want to post or like me (if you haven't noticed I'm always online) you never logout so it says your online but your not really there, but I think I'm the only one that does that so ya.
Actually I think you are automatically logged out (but not really, just removed from the list) if you are not active for X number of minutes...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I think agree with feel. It's more your topics than anything. There's not a lot of people THAT interested in Sports here.

apple19

Reaction score
Im not just sayin people should reply to my threads.....but i can start a thread at one time and it will still be the newest thread 3 hours later

Colin

Reaction score
Cynical said:
hyper89 said:
Actually I think you are automatically logged out (but not really, just removed from the list) if you are not active for X number of minutes...

Hmm, makes sense I'll do a test to find out. And I agree its your topics, I don't know if I speak for all of us but we're "computer people" not sport jocks

Last edited:

apple19

Reaction score
Incase you couldn't tell, my site is www.buzzerbeaterSPORTS.com, also im not upset about people not responding to my threads,infact im not upset at all, its that i could make a thread at 2:00 PM, and go under "new posts" at 4:30 PM and sometimes the one i posted at 2:00 is still the newest one.

B

Brandon

apple19 said:
Incase you couldn't tell, my site is www.buzzerbeaterSPORTS.com, also im not upset about people not responding to my threads,infact im not upset at all, its that i could make a thread at 2:00 PM, and go under "new posts" at 4:30 PM and sometimes the one i posted at 2:00 is still the newest one.

Are you going to sign up for hosting when the signups open I see you are on randomtalkradios subdomain.

Colin

Reaction score
hey I haven't even been able to get an account yet, when sign-ups come back online I'll atry again and hopefully the thing will like me this time

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Yes he is my school friend so im hosting him for now.(dont worry the ad is on his site). I dont think he is because hes not great with all this stuff i gave him simple instructions for ftp and thats what hes doing now...

To get back on topic. Hes speaking about a post for requesting sports writers and stuff. People respond saying ill write about this. Then he replies with how many points do you want and when can i have the article. The they dont respond. That pisses him off and I dont blame him.

Enigma said:
apple19 said:

Are you going to sign up for hosting when the signups open I see you are on randomtalkradios subdomain.