PHP Mail Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funchatx

Reaction score
Hi, I created a .Net application that uses a script I made to send me a notification if someone enters my room using motion detection.

I did a test run and accidentally sent over 250 email messages (within a one minute period) to my email address (the one for this account) due to a bug I fixed in the software. The bug was non-intentional, and the messages weren't sent to anyone else besides me.

I am sorry for any resources I accidentally wasted when running this test. I know I fixed the software bug when I did another test, which is how I learned the mail function was disabled.

Thanks for reading.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The email limit for free hosting is 100 emails per hour. If you exceed that limit, your account will be automatically greylisted. We can remove you from the greylist, but should you send an incredibly excessive amount of emails in a short period of time or your emails contain a large amount of spam content, you may end up on the blacklist which we will not remove you from.

Please confirm that you understand this and then I can process the removal.

funchatx

Reaction score
I understand and agree to these terms.

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it!

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I've removed your account from the greylist, so you should be able to send emails again.

Status
Not open for further replies.