mattspec

Reaction score
i think that the 10 points transfer fee should be smaller or even removed! this is a very costly waste of points especially for someone like me who spends as much on buying something as giving away to nothing

Cynical

Reaction score
I was not aware of this fee (I have never recieved nor sent points), but it does seem rather pointless.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
well its a way to keep the "point economy" from inflating :)

M

minievan

I think its understandble. It stops a same user creating a new account and Adding themselves points, 'Cus in the Long run they will lose out...

mattspec

Reaction score
okay well version 2.0 of my suggestion would be to only have it a certain percentage of the total transfer, to a maximum of 10 or 15 or w/e i think that that would be preferable to everyone

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
that would be a better idea but i dont know if its possible (never used vB) you'll have to wait for someone like corey or auvee to reply

M

minievan

mattspec said:
okay well version 2.0 of my suggestion would be to only have it a certain percentage of the total transfer, to a maximum of 10 or 15 or w/e i think that that would be preferable to everyone

Thats a Much better idea. X10 only take a % of the points instead of 10...
Say 25 or 50% would still be better i think. The More points you pay- the more you Lose!!!:eek:wned: :bigok:

mattspec

Reaction score
minievan said:
mattspec said:

Thats a Much better idea. X10 only take a % of the points instead of 10...
Say 25 or 50% would still be better i think. The More points you pay- the more you Lose!!!:eek:wned: :bigok:
yeah anything in the range of 10-25% i think would be fair-ish

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think 10 points is good :) If you realy want to donate your points then you shouldn't mind the extra ten points, Kinda like GsT and PST but always ='s 10 points :p

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Lowered to 3 points for now ;)

-Corey