Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Pyloth - Your #1 Development Forum

My site has officially opened. Yes, it is a forum, but is is mainly for anyone that is developing ANYTHING. It does not have many members...yet, but I have started advertising and will be for a good long while. The Moderators on my forum are experienced in different issues and there to help if needed. I will be using most of my time to add more useful information and that such. Website editing, forum creating, & graphic designing are just a few categories on my forum. A great feature is that there is a Script Vault at my forum, but requires you to be VIP or have 10,000 points (The points are like here, but given differently). I know that sounds like a lot, but it is worth it. The Vault will not be open till my Paypal is set for VIP purchases. Not everyone will have to work so hard, because many contests will be started. Such as Free one month VIP any color, free domains, free money, and much more. Yes, this forum is in it's starting age, but will grow rapidly and well. I will also, be getting a domain. So, please take your time to check it out.

Link:
http://soki.x10hosting.com

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
How much did that forum cost?
I paid for the forum and the skin. I don't think you want to buy it though. 0.o But it is worth every penny, because there are countless amount of MODs for it that are all FREE and countless amounts of options and editing you can possibly do. Plus its for Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced members. It is easy to install, edit any option, add mods, etc. All updates are free as well. I just recently updated my files. You can also pay for hosting per month hosted by them. Which would be safer, better and easier, but would cost much more in the long run. BTW, I paid for the Standard.

Beware you might have a heart attack!
(Not intended for people that easily get scared)
>>>>>CLICK ME IF YOU DARE<<<<<

Last edited: