1.)Download PHPNabbo V3.5 Stable
2.)Download Nabbograph v1.0
3.)Download MySQL ODBC Connecter
4.)Download XAMPP
How To Setup
1.)Run/Install XAMPP
2.)Open XAMPP folder and Press Control Panel Start Frist To Apache and Mysql
4_XAMPP_CONTROL.png

3.)Go to http://localhost/secruity/xamppsecruity.php and setup phpMyAdmin Password
4.)Open XAMPP Folder press Htdocs and Delete All That Crap From That Folder
5.)Leave htdocs open and open PHPNabbo v1.5 Stable and drag all those file to htdocs of xampp
6.)Go to http://localhost/phpmyadmin and login create a database call holodb
7.)Press Import and Import nabboserver.sql from Nabbograph
8.)Go To Localhost and Press PHPNabbo Directory and Install The Site
9.)When you Install Move Config.php from install folder to includes folder and then delete install folder
10.)Your Done With Site
How to Install Nabbograph
1.)Open the Nabbograph folder (THANKS TO DYLAN YOU DONT NEED C#)
2.)Choose Bin then Debug mysql.ini and fill in mysql info
3.)Close folder then open it back
4.)Select Nabbo Emulator.bat then Bam !! Congradz your server is on please rember to Install ODC MySQL Connector
Nabbograph Credits to: Javon,Dylan,Yifan Lu,Meth0d,Nuills,Lewis, and HoloGraph
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We Have A GNU Licen That Mean Its Not Illge

Last edited:

greenwichx3

Reaction score
Heyy, great tutorial. I'm working on a "project" where this could be useful to me. The only thing is I'm a total noob lol.

Maybe you could help me a little? I would love you forever! :happysad:

dylanramsay

Reaction score
Heyy, great tutorial. I'm working on a "project" where this could be useful to me. The only thing is I'm a total noob lol.

Maybe you could help me a little? I would love you forever! :happysad:

Dude, this guy is a fake, the cms was origionally coded by Yifan Lu named phpretro, This guy (Javon) who somehow ended up been ma partener, but for the love of god, her cant code he aint got a clue, either contact the creators of holocms witch is Meth0d, sisja and Yifan Lu, or contact the phpretro maker who the dick above Javon, changed the headings. any way

want somet better and checked? ow and download the link above, and you will see phpretro when installing phpretro is made by YifanLu (Yifanlu.com) and housekeeping design. made by Tsukia for phpretro
etc... trust me. you wanna talk to this twat, you definatly are a ****ing prat mate

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You do realize that "habbo retros" are illegal. Is this a phisher? It is not allowed on this forum.