Review my clan site!

nunoabc

Reaction score
Please review my clan site.

http://ew.exofire.net

Look where I've put the ad! Cool hun? :D
- - -
I will only accept constructive posts. Those that aren't I will ignore them.

LHVWB

Reaction score
A few comments. I like the language support, but your site looks a bit too bland, Grey and depressing, it needs some color or flash or etc. You also need a link from your forums back to the main site for navigational purposes, (maybe through the logo).

nunoabc

Reaction score
But now it has more colors than before. This is a total rewrite of my site. It has blue, white and just a little bit of black (logo). I hope you cleaned your cache if you visited my site before my rewrite.

That idea of putting a link back to site through the logo is a good idea, I just don't know how to do it. I've thought it before but I didn't touch anything or I could do something wrong and then needed to write every posts AGAIN (because I could need to install another forum). This is the 4th time I write everything.

But anyways, thanks for your post. ;)

Last edited:

LHVWB

Reaction score
Yeah I can see the colors now, but the site still looks a little too bland, maybe you could make a more exciting logo? And use the empty blue space above the main site section?

nunoabc

Reaction score
Are you refering to the section on the right of the logo? There should be the ad. Can't you see it?
I'm making some changes. Littel things. ;)

Last edited:

koyut

Reaction score
If the site's audience are only your clan member then I would rate it 8/10. Placing a counter strike logo or clan logo to you site would make it better.

For an average gamer not very appealing 5/10.