Review my Site - Creatable

mattstut

Reaction score
i like it nice simple website, but the only thing i didn't like was way the navigation bar jumps when your hover off the link, because when i went to hover on another link it kinda confused me a bit to what was happening

intlx10m

Reaction score
Looks elegant and simple but a lot of things that can be worked on!. Whether its Site menu or User Interface everything can be made a bit more elegant. If you are not that much good at CSS and JS go a head with third party user interface like FLAT UI for instance have a look at it http://designmodo.github.io/Flat-UI/. As i see you have also included a premium section for users i wanna ask you something there are like hell lot of gaming sites which are far more good whether it is in UI or games...So, what makes your site different from others?. Ask your self this and go a head with a bit more planning. But i liked Domain name "Creatable" sort of sounds like "Mashable". You made an incredible effort, i know that you spend in a lot of time in back end development overall product is still a bit raw add in some spices and at the end you will have an amazingly cooked delicious website.