show x10logo on our web pages?

nkranx10

Reaction score
Since x10hosting.com is doing us the favor of free hosting, why not show x10 logo on our web pages with text like
" hosted free by x10hosting".

Other free hosting are asking to have their log displayed , e.g before I migrated to x10 I was at 000webhost.com; they like to market their hosting by asking every user to display logo on users web sites, so why not x10hosting ?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We do not force any kinds of ads on our users websites, you are however most welcome to add something like that yourself to your site to show your support.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Sure :) I think you mean this one?

logo2.gif

nkranx10

Reaction score
exactly ok will put it into home page when I get a minute

cheers

nkranx10

Reaction score
I got your logo logo2.jpg by downloading your home page; I have had to change rgb levels to get it to show on my web page.
Here : http://www.nkran.net

Can you can send me a better one will

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll see if I can find a better one not sure I have any other versions myself, there's no official one released as far as I know. I got a hold of that one a couple years back (might be longer since though).

stumbl

Reaction score
hmmm , I couldn't visit that site , because Norton AV listed it as known malicious...

nkranx10

Reaction score
hmmm , I couldn't visit that site , because Norton AV listed it as known malicious...
hi stumbi, my box runs slackware 14 and security wise is tighter than a ducks bottom(and thats water proof!) no alerts come up with firefox on my system I don't know why the hosting is coming up as malicious. The domain had no previous problems associated with it.

There could be something amongst the codeigniter stuff hidden; I was just thinking its a shame there isn't something on cpanel where you can instigate a scan of the hosting.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
There's nothing there that should cause any problems at all; the only thing that even could cause problems for anybody in any way is if you're serving a duff version of jQuery (one that doesn't hash-match to what NAV is expecting).