Strange login problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wogan

Reaction score
I'm trying to use a Corporate account at the address digimon.x10hosting.com, with the login name Wogan.

I have a really strange login problem. When I supply my username and password, I get the message that I'm successfully logged in. When it redirects me to my account management panel, though, I get an error that tells me I have to be logged in.

Cookies are enabled - I wouldn't have been able to get into the forums otherwise.

It's been more than 11 hours since I registered my account, and the activation queue notwithstanding, I think it should have been at least registered by now.

Another problem - hopefully unrelated - is that I'm not receiving any email from x10hosting. Not since the email that tells me I'm registered at the forums. This includes the supposed notification that tells me that my hosting account has been activated, and all the notifications that the forum is supposed to send for thread replies.

And the POP3 account I supplied does not have spam filtering. I applied with that account with the express reason of catching every email.

So. Help, anyone?

~ Wogan

Edit:

Account creations will be suspended until the evening of 12/18 for maintenance. All information will be queued and created in the order it was received. Thank you for your patience while we make x10Hosting even better.

Man. It would have been nice if I had seen that notice before I registered. I had to try registering from scratch before it appeared.

Ok, never mind my support request. I'll wait another 36 hours.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.