Stuck on "Sign in Successful"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsongx1

Reaction score
I'm unable to log in to my control panel. The "Sign in successful" page keeps looping through the messages "Initializing..." "Validating your credentials..." "Sign in complete! Redirecting to the control panel...", but not redirecting me. I was able to log in a few minutes ago, but now I can't get into my account. The url in my address bar keeps switching between "https://www.x10hosting.com/sso/main" and "https://xo5.x10hosting.com:2083/login/" Is there a way for me to fix this? Thanks for any help!
UPDATE: I'm able to log in from mobile, but still not from my laptop.

Last edited:

mcsongx1

Reaction score
Help with resolving this would be greatly appreciated, if possible. I'm still unable to log in. I get stuck in a loop every time. I'd like to get a website up so my account doesn't get suspended. Right now it looks like I'm only using my account for file storage.

mcsongx1

Reaction score
I made a second account and the same thing is still happening. Is something blocking my ip?

mattcamp

Reaction score
I also have the exact same issue on X05 and this is off a newly created account. I also cannot FTP in. It continues to provide a 530 error. I even created the FTP user however, can no longer log back in due to this stupid redirect bouncing.

mcsongx1

Reaction score
I'm unable to use FTP as well, although I was able to create an FTP user before the redirect loop started happening. Hopefully we can get some help with this.

PatrickZambonie

Reaction score
I'm getting this same issue.
When redirect to the cPanel site, since my internet is slower it actually allows me to see the site for about 3 seconds, it said "Login failed/invalid"

Edit: Captured a quick screenshot: http://puu.sh/d7G8X/b5585e2e85.jpg

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry that this thread slipped by. Your IP addresses were automatically placed in the system firewall due to numerous failed login attempts. I've removed the block; please could you try again now? :)

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi mndooley,

Thank you for the PM. I have removed your IP address from the system firewall. :)

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi gradinx1,

I have removed your IP address from the system firewall. ;)

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have also removed your IP address from the system firewall. :)

Thank you,

ehscx10h

Reaction score
i am also encountering this issue and cannot gain access to ftp or website via browser

cooldesi

Reaction score
i am also encountering this issue stuck at login screen time out and cannot gain access to ftp or website via browser

cooldesi

Reaction score
Sign in Successful Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account. Your request is taking longer than usual to process..

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Sign in Successful Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account. Your request is taking longer than usual to process..
I assume your account is on x10hosting's free-hosting server [ xo5 ] - which is 'down' to the Internet right now - from about 13:00 2014-12-09 UTC

UPDATE: I 'see' x10hosting's free-hosting server [ xo5 ] as up - from about 14:09 2014-12-09 UTC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.