website not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

websol41

Reaction score
hello,

My website websolutions.x10.mx is not working, kindly look into the matter.

thanks

leroymc2

Reaction score
what script are you using?

its stating that ionCube isn't installed on the server. meaning the script is using a mod that isnt installed on the server.

studio5

Reaction score
They're playing with the servers again, mine is down too...
It sounds like they are moving all of the websites to new drives and new servers, load balancing issues; I set aside time to work on my website and it's down...

http://studioofhope.org/

studio5

Reaction score
You would think that they would use a more pleasant landing page, but no "403 FORBIDDEN" how rude.

leroymc2

Reaction score
well atleast you have that i got the cgi-sys page. which i dont know how or why i got it

studio5

Reaction score
I think your issue might be that the resource that your page is requesting is located on a server that is down right now; hopefully they will have this resolved before morning.

studio5

Reaction score
Hey Leafypig, you need to do some editing on your 403 page [ "Proundly powered by LiteSpeed Web Server"] unless you truly are pround?

studio5

Reaction score
This is really getting pathetic:
Monday, April 21
x10Hosting Server Upgrades1 day ago
x10Hosting free web hosting servers are undergoing hardware upgrades through Monday, April 21s.
There will be some periods of downtime through this migration. Upon completion of an account’s migration to the upgraded hardware the website and cPanel services will return online for accounts.
More information is available on our community forums: http://community.x10hosting.com/threads/free-hosting-migration.192679/

Update 4/22/14: The migrations are still ongoing and we’re actively working on resolving issues. Please don’t open support tickets.
Really? 26 hours and counting, pure downtime! Your reputation and mine have both being tarnished by this, I'm not going to go into my
frustration any further than that.

websol41

Reaction score
Hello

The website is working as good as ever. Thank you for your valued service and i am grateful.

With best regards

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Congrats, mine is still down..........
I am going to lock this thread to prevent any further spam, next time a warning will be issued. Please be patient while migrations are going on as it is not easy to migrate thousands of accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.