New Profile Posts

1. janetasb
    janetasb
    I can't get into my account. Error code EDA5DD95BF474FD46
  2. janeth96x
    janeth96x
    Error code E102F7BA40AC68FA8. unable to login how to fix this?
  3. masoul_497
    masoul_497
    Good to be back
  4. mireya13
    mireya13
    Sign in Successful Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account. An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry
  5. mireya13
    mireya13
    Error al abrir C Panel
  6. solankid
    solankid
    please help me Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
  7. NightOwlStud
    NightOwlStud
    Is there a way I could download back the files I have uploaded? I am still hoping, though the account has been inactive for 3 long years now
  8. matemat9
    matemat9 garrettroyce
    Thank you by your helps, thear friends, the detail in my web ( matematicasaprobadas.pcriot.com ) Is the next.
    When I try open the folders ( CUADERNILLO01, ...ETC APPEAR THE MESSAGE : FORBIDDEN 403
    If you try open this web, I beg you try open CUADERNILLO01, , and then you will understand more the matter.
    Perhaps, is necessary create a new count with DIRECT ADMIN.
    The 755 and 644 are solved and right
  9. eliteel5
    eliteel5
    Busy learning , not that I could ever know enough
  10. eliteel5
    eliteel5
    Busy learning , not that I ever know enough
  11. edtanand
    edtanand
    I can log into SSO just fine but there is an message that my account was suspended. Any help is appreciated.
    1. edtanand
      edtanand
      @garrettroyce It's possible for my account to be recovered?my account was inactive before the server move and it looks like my account was never migrated.
      Apr 15, 2021
  12. edtanand
    edtanand
    It's possible for my account to be recovered?my account was inactive before the server move and it looks like my account was never migrated.
  13. lotuscha
    lotuscha
    "I y'am what I y'am and that's all what I y'am!"
  14. wooprapp
    wooprapp Michael
    Michael, the support agent.
  15. wooprapp
    wooprapp
    Sorta concerned about Corey, did he die? Hm
  16. akesox10
    akesox10 garrettroyce
    @garrettroyce Any suggestions on how to reset a password? I've tried changing it in my account -get the success message, but the new password doesn't work, the old one does. Also tried the reset link - got the email but the link just directs to the log in page and I'm back in the admin page with no option to update password. I tried the new password with and without special characters.
    So neither option works.
    1. wooprapp likes this.
    2. wooprapp
      wooprapp
      You’ve solved this issue, yes?
      Mar 5, 2021
    3. wooprapp
      wooprapp
      Mar 5, 2021
  17. calvinha
    calvinha
    just a high schooler trying to pass his classes
  18. negoci19
    negoci19
    Always Progressing. It's more important to be good to be great. Because if you are good you'll do great
  19. negoci19
    negoci19
    Always Progressing It's more important to be good to be great. Because if you are good you'll do great
  20. negoci19
    negoci19
    Always Progressing