New Profile Posts

1. Cristianmatiasintili
  2. Cristianmatiasintili
    Cristianmatiasintili
    No puedo entrar al cpanel
  3. Cristianmatiasintili
    Cristianmatiasintili
    Error code E6BADFB83BD0D9CDE. Please go to the support forum for assistance.
  4. E-albania
    E-albania
    error EC14B88B7DAF64461
  5. chawichat
    chawichat
    Hello. I have a problem. I am trying to upload a php script, but I do not know how to transfer files within the script after the update.
  6. chawichat
    chawichat
    Hello. I have a problem. I am trying to upload a php script, but I do not know how to transfer files within the script after the update.
  7. russianb
    russianb
    It says I'm a "new member." I have had an account and a free Web site here since 2012! My Website files at File Manager are not there.
  8. rebeldom
    rebeldom
    My fuckin' site is down jetzt
  9. nwsdbhrm
    nwsdbhrm
  10. pskinect
    pskinect
    Sculptor and furniture designer.
  11. CurlinLouw
    CurlinLouw
  12. CurlinLouw
    CurlinLouw
    Please Help
  13. janetasb
    janetasb
    I can't get into my account. Error code EDA5DD95BF474FD46
  14. janeth96x
    janeth96x
    Error code E102F7BA40AC68FA8. unable to login how to fix this?
  15. masoul_497
    masoul_497
    Good to be back
  16. mireya13
    mireya13
    Sign in Successful Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account. An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry
  17. mireya13
    mireya13
    Error al abrir C Panel
  18. solankid
    solankid
    please help me Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
  19. NightOwlStud
    NightOwlStud
    Is there a way I could download back the files I have uploaded? I am still hoping, though the account has been inactive for 3 long years now
  20. matemat9
    matemat9 garrettroyce
    Thank you by your helps, thear friends, the detail in my web ( matematicasaprobadas.pcriot.com ) Is the next.
    When I try open the folders ( CUADERNILLO01, ...ETC APPEAR THE MESSAGE : FORBIDDEN 403
    If you try open this web, I beg you try open CUADERNILLO01, , and then you will understand more the matter.
    Perhaps, is necessary create a new count with DIRECT ADMIN.
    The 755 and 644 are solved and right