[Selling] Forum Signatures for Credits

Status
Not open for further replies.

matol

Reaction score
So any sig costs 150 credits :) .
Once you buy a sig it will be removed from the list and you will recive the sig with your name. If you want some extra modification it will cost you 75 extra credits.

When you buy specify Name + Sig code(in the list of signatures) + any other modification you want made .

The sig + avatar packs cost 300 . At this packs extra modifications are made free.

I will try to ad new sigs to the list as mutch as i can .

So here is the sig list :

AA001
1001205046e471c229334.png

AA003
1001213346e471eda928e.jpg

AA004
1003375946e491e7f407b.jpg

Also i now make custom sigs for only 300 (or 350 if u want an avatar)

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I love them but they cost too much. I would like a custom one can you make that?

I want Blue with car renders I want a avatar banner and 88x33 button. Can you arrange for the banner to have cars and have similar settings as my signature with Derek the account manager at the top with all the link text I have in my sig? I will pay 750. I prefer the car as a 07 Mustang. I will buy the halo one too for a little cheaper.

Last edited:

alfren

Reaction score
wow that's cool though but it costs too much hehehe anyway i like my very own sig so i guess i dont need otheres to make for me ^_^

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I can make my own but the renders are hard.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I'd love to a custom one along the lines line I have now. What would you charge?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah you should start a service.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I love them but they cost too much. I would like a custom one can you make that?

I want Blue with car renders I want a avatar banner and 88x33 button. Can you arrange for the banner to have cars and have similar settings as my signature with Derek the account manager at the top with all the link text I have in my sig? I will pay 750. I prefer the car as a 07 Mustang. I will buy the halo one too for a little cheaper.

Check my thread on

"For the cause(to the powers that be)"

I am offering to do what you want for free.

matol

Reaction score
Prices lowered . And about your request, i will give it a try today:)

giorgio

Reaction score
So...

for 150 credits...

can i have the second signature whit my name (that is Giorgio)?

thanks

i'll pay you when yoy post the image 75 credits and 75 credits now

matol

Reaction score
Here it is
1015062146e5333dd36a0.jpg

also added a new sig to shop .

P.S.

Derek you like this ?

1015084746e533cfc1ee9.jpg

if you want me to change say what. P.S. The final version i give it with your name

Starshine i charge 300 or 400 with avatar that match the sig. Also staff members get a 20% Discount:D

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I love that banner I will pay 500 for it to be in avatar format and a 88x33 button also can you add a border and what I listed in my post? Also I said i would buy the halo banner >.> Its fine I like that one. Also possible another one with a blue mustang :D

**IMPORTANT EDIT**

I like that don't add the stuff but can you make a BLUE one with a mustang with the stuff I want? I just want the red banner with white text right a red outline. Also can you tell me all the fonts you used in all the banners you displayed and the ones you sold and made for me thanks.

Last edited:

matol

Reaction score
Ok i will edit the red one with your name and add an outline. Also i will search for a blue mustang render or make one myself. Anyway that will be tomorow morning now is kind 3:36 am here :D

P.S. what halo banner ? the one i soled to giorgio is not a halo banner plus i don't sell a sig to more then 1 person :p so it will not be 2 people with the same sig :p
And the fonts, i will send you when i give you the psd if you want it :p

P.S. Should i try render this on for your sig http://www.modernengineuity.com/specs/2005_mustang/SonicBlue.jpg ?

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah thats good.. Send me all the PSD's and fonts etc.. Then I will send the points. Also I don't want the halo anymore but I did request it first.

matol

Reaction score
sorry didn't seen that :( , anyway , next time specify the sig's code this way i will see it more easy :D :p anyway i really need to go to sleep now

matol

Reaction score
So here is the sig :
1120281046e6d02a3758e.jpg

and here is the avatar :
1120283546e6d04323d52.jpg

hope you like them :D if not just tell me :D

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Its ok but I prefer the text red and text on the avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.