Holeepassion.com ... review please

holeepassion

Reaction score
www.holeepassion.com

the site for the healthy, spiritually conscious ...

comments pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. my first proper website ....

oh yeah i have trouble with my subscription form of verifying proper email address . could anybody help ? i would pay some credits !!!

please send me your email so that i could send you the code ... the code was cut and paste from other free forms i found on the net ... so ... a bit messy

thanks

thanks

holee

Last edited:

Mooseman

Reaction score
www.holeepassion.com

comments pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. my first proper website ....

Your layer 1+2+3 are positioned @ left:1219

Most ppl need to scroll to see the right side of your page, not a good first impression.
Else it is made by the use of tables, which IMO is not a good thing unless you are to
put in some tabular data.
Personally I would prefer using more CSS and divs.
That way your coding would be shorter, load faster and easier to do changes laters ;)

But as a 1st page ever, not bad ;)

holeepassion

Reaction score
Quite Nice.

Thank you for your kind review
Edit:
Your layer 1+2+3 are positioned @ left:1219

Most ppl need to scroll to see the right side of your page, not a good first impression.
Else it is made by the use of tables, which IMO is not a good thing unless you are to
put in some tabular data.
Personally I would prefer using more CSS and divs.
That way your coding would be shorter, load faster and easier to do changes laters ;)

But as a 1st page ever, not bad ;)

Thanks for your kind comment.

Now, I was actually using some template I found on the net lol. I am not sure about CSS and divs. Care to give me some pointers. I do want a shorter coding, faster loading and easier changes.

I do have a bit of issues with insert of pictures to get them in place.

Please .. I could pay with some points if I have them heheh :D

Thanks
Edit:
Thank you for your kind review
Edit:

Thanks for your kind comment.

Now, I was actually using some template I found on the net lol. I am not sure about CSS and divs. Care to give me some pointers. I do want a shorter coding, faster loading and easier changes.

I do have a bit of issues with insert of pictures to get them in place.

Please .. I could pay with some points if I have them heheh :D

Thanks

I am wondering also that I need to learn CSS for Drupal as I am trying to use Drupal to create my website later. This is just some testing for me at this stage ??? I am learning so so SO slowly ....

Last edited: