Review this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
http://www.globalplush.net

We are still configuring and updating, but would like some opinions of those from x10 to tell us what would be good.

1. Should we find a better template? ( Personally, I think there is a lot of space we could be using )

2. Is there add-ons we should consider? ( We are looking into the Community Builder Component )

3. Anything we should change?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
The Template is Just Fine. Nice Site.

Thank you. Personally, like I said above ... I feel that we could find a different template - as there is a lot of space on the right side of the screen that seems to just be ... empty. ( lacking )
Although we went through about 100 templates to find this one ... I am not sure the staff would be all that interested in switching to something new.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I would also go in for switching the template. or else the space on the right can be used for ads, or the template can be centred. But personally I would look for a better template.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
I would also go in for switching the template. or else the space on the right can be used for ads, or the template can be centred. But personally I would look for a better template.

I do like the template, don't get me wrong. But as I said above, it just seems we are wasting a lot of space that could be used for something. ( Ads, information, etc )
As we are looking to use Community Builder, we could be using space on left / right to post user avatars, "Hot or Not" pictures ... or offer more links to various new projects.

If anyone has some ideas for ( FREE ) templates. I could pay for one if its a decent enough price, but can't afford too much right now ... post it here and let me know.

tam-iam

Reaction score
Starshine, I really like the look of the template, but I agree there is too much space to the right. Is there an option to center your blocks? I think it would be perfectly reasonable if your site was centered and the dead space was split.

curt15

Reaction score
Is it not possible for you to build your own? Or base it on something else? That way you get what you want, and how you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.