flash games

Jesse

Reaction score
Nice, But i recommend you purchase a game arcade script. just my suggestion...

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think it is more fun to build it for hand in dreamweaver cs3;)

ZeptOr

Reaction score
you got the right idea idea, just work on making the entire design of the site flow more easily. For example, make the header match the background of your site, and change the yellow text to something more professional-looking

Mooseman

Reaction score
The layout aint bad, but the html coding is probably some of the worst I've seen.
Its a bad mix of several appearances of body,head and html tags and at teh bottom it says its valid CSS and XHTML.
Well, it aint ;)

The game list layout doesnt look to good either, and you have a few text spelling errors too. You may want to fix those ;)

Go to WC3 and get a check on your HTML and CSS coding, and fix the errors

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The layout aint bad, but the html coding is probably some of the worst I've seen.
Its a bad mix of several appearances of body,head and html tags and at teh bottom it says its valid CSS and XHTML.
Well, it aint ;)

The game list layout doesnt look to good either, and you have a few text spelling errors too. You may want to fix those ;)

Go to WC3 and get a check on your HTML and CSS coding, and fix the errors

It was valid XHTML and CSS before I touched it, lol. I'm not really good at html lol. I nearly can the basics. Any idea how I should make the gamelist???

@Zeptor: I should make the banner soon. It was just a temporary banner while I worked on it.

Last edited:

Mooseman

Reaction score
LOL, well a CSS dropdownmenu while hovering the numbers/letters in an alphanumerical order would probably look nice.
That way you can use the whole sidebar for text instead of dividing it into 3 columns

Since you do flash games, do a flash banner too ;)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
LOL, well a CSS dropdownmenu while hovering the numbers/letters in an alphanumerical order would probably look nice.
That way you can use the whole sidebar for text instead of dividing it into 3 columns

Since you do flash games, do a flash banner too ;)

Ok, can someone do a menu like that? And remember: It should be easy to add games. How much do you want payed?

I can't do a flash banner since I can't flash :happysad:

gagedy

Reaction score
I like your site. The contrast of color between the background and page container is good. I also really like your background because it resembles the new Windows Vista "theme," if you will. :happysad:

I would like to recommend that you group 0-9 as one category on the game list. There are not a whole lot of games that begin with numbers, so I believe it would make your game list a little more "clean" looking. Then within the category of 0-9, you can just order the actual games in numerical order.

I also noticed that each letter of your game list is its own cell. This is good for organization, but when you do this it makes the cells uneven in height. For example, you have many games in the B cell, which makes the cells beside it (i.e. N and Z) larger too, although there are no games listed in them. I think this table could be better if you just make three columns with no rows. Then you could just list the games down the columns and not have to worry about uneven cells.

Finally, a simple grammatical error. Where is says, "# people has played our games" it should be "# people have played our games." Sorry, I'm a sticker for grammar! :biggrin:

These are only suggestions, so do what you like with them.

Last edited:

Mooseman

Reaction score
Ok, can someone do a menu like that? And remember: It should be easy to add games. How much do you want payed?

I can do it if you like, and I dont want any payment, but I have no time until after Xmas.
I also think that you should do the whole page based on CSS and no tables.
All new games only needs a single anchor-tag when added ;)

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I can do it if you like, and I dont want any payment, but I have no time until after Xmas.
I also think that you should do the whole page based on CSS and no tables.
All new games only needs a single anchor-tag when added ;)

Ye I can w8 after christmas.And I don't think I can manage the CSS thing since I only can use the basic tags in html. I can't use div tags no tables or anything.

Mooseman

Reaction score
I'll give you a base layout based on your current page by the use of CSS if you like. Then you just have to worry about those links ;)