[Review] Live Sports Online

SuperMAG

Reaction score
[Review] Live Sports Online - Not Hosted Here

www.sportstv.co.cc

Watch live all the Sports (Football, Cricket, Wrestling and All other Sports) online and also discuss it in forums ... Daily links ... also download Softwares, Games, Movies. Online Tv, P2P Tv etc

Please Post Your Reviews and Comments and also if you want to Watch Football, Cricket or all the Other Sports then Go there and Post about it ...

Thanks and Enjoy!

LHVWB

Reaction score
It looks like a pretty cool site with a good template, just a few issues.
  • When you click on the search option in the menu, the side bar disapears, I know this is because its a part of the forum, but it looks strange coming form the main part of the site.
  • The forum rules which are a part of the forums, have the sidebars, while the other forums sections do not.
  • Maybe you could separate the forum, and have a different submenu for the forums and for the site, i think that the inconsistany with the sidebars is a bit annouying, as some of your pages have 2 sidebars, some 1 and others none.
  • The advertisment box on the sidebar, probably isn't nessesary if it isn't going to have any content.
8/10 for the template, simple yet profound.
Hope this was helpful, :)

SuperMAG

Reaction score
It looks like a pretty cool site with a good template, just a few issues.
  • When you click on the search option in the menu, the side bar disapears, I know this is because its a part of the forum, but it looks strange coming form the main part of the site.
  • The forum rules which are a part of the forums, have the sidebars, while the other forums sections do not.
  • Maybe you could separate the forum, and have a different submenu for the forums and for the site, i think that the inconsistany with the sidebars is a bit annouying, as some of your pages have 2 sidebars, some 1 and others none.
  • The advertisment box on the sidebar, probably isn't nessesary if it isn't going to have any content.
8/10 for the template, simple yet profound.
Hope this was helpful, :)

1- which browser are u using .... no one see and side bar dissappear
2- oh that can be fixed
3- well i cant say that ... i dont know ... after all this is one script and some have one slide bars because they need space ... and the left slide bar is the main slide bar ...
4- yea i was thinking about that too ... but where i put advertisement beside in under the top banner ...

thanks alot for ur suggestions ... i will implement some of it ... thanks again

sunils

Reaction score
I got problem loading the site. May be you are making the changes.

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
Just took a look, nice forum and good adsense integration. One thing I noticed is that the title is easier to read in your signature here than it is as the header image. I would go with the outline around the text your sig has.

SuperMAG

Reaction score
hea guys ... i also deslike my logo ... can any one help me with that ... please

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I'm working on a logo for you... wish me luck :)
Edit:
How's this for a start?

(Full size is 800px wide, you should be able to click on the thumbnail to see it).

I did soccer and cricket because it looks like that's what your site is about... had to resist the urge to add real football :p.

Last edited:

SuperMAG

Reaction score
Hello Guys ... If any one have a sports site ... i can exchange links with it ... in the main page at left menu .. Affalites

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm working on a logo for you... wish me luck :)
Edit:
How's this for a start?

(Full size is 800px wide, you should be able to click on the thumbnail to see it).

I did soccer and cricket because it looks like that's what your site is about... had to resist the urge to add real football :p.

i will just say WAWOOOOO ... but can u make a background of it a little blue so it matches my site's colour and also can u give me its psd file ... i might use it in the future . and also make the wide site of it 903 .. THANKS ALOOOOOOOOOT

and THANKS ALOOT .. i will put that now

Last edited:

SuperMAG

Reaction score
I'm glad you liked the header I made, I'm fairly new to graphic design so it was a gamble :). Here are the changes you asked for, click the thumbnail to see the changed image:

And here is the link to download the photoshop file. I made this in The Gimp (sorry, I don't have PS), so let me know if it opens.

http://hostfil.es/file/10643/LiveSportsOnline-psd.html

Wow Great Changes ... last request ... can you make the background like the first image but blue ... i mean in the first image the upper place is a little black and the lower is grean ... that type ....

THANKS

by the way you said that you dont use PS ... i dont know any other software that can do that images ... what do u use ... thanks

and in your openion .... what will look better ... green or blue ...

look at the site now ... i already installed the green one ...

Last edited:

ThePaintGuru

Reaction score
I'm having a little trouble getting the gradients to match at the moment, not sure why but my guess is that recoloring my background layer (an image of grass) to something blue is just making things looks strange. Personally, I actually prefer the green even with your blue site design because it's more noticeable, and looks like some kind of field. It looks great on your site!

I use a very popular free photoshop alternative called The Gimp, which you can download at gimp.org. If you have PS, it might seem less powerful because it's unfamiliar (I have had the same experience switching from the gimp to PS), however it is a very nice image editor.

SuperMAG

Reaction score
I'm having a little trouble getting the gradients to match at the moment, not sure why but my guess is that recoloring my background layer (an image of grass) to something blue is just making things looks strange. Personally, I actually prefer the green even with your blue site design because it's more noticeable, and looks like some kind of field. It looks great on your site!

I use a very popular free photoshop alternative called The Gimp, which you can download at gimp.org. If you have PS, it might seem less powerful because it's unfamiliar (I have had the same experience switching from the gimp to PS), however it is a very nice image editor.
great ... i also think the green one is bitter ... so i will use the green one .. THANKS AND GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT WORK