Easy as 1-2-3 | Make Money Searching! PROOF POSTED | Payments via PayPal! |Worldwide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Hello x10Hosting members, I would love to introduce you to great new method of earning easy cash just by searching Google and so on. The website is 100% genuine and it pays via PayPal.

I have registered to this site yesterday and within a few hours of normal searching as I usually do, I have earned £1.86 (around $3.50). The minimum payout is £20, and to be honest that's very very easy to get, within a week you will have £20 for free just for searching. An hour a day will be enough to get you a nice sum in your PayPal.

My earnings proof so far:
earningsrj0.jpg

£0.02 per search ($0.04 per search)

Click Here to Register!

This offer is avialable internationally. If you register please register under my link, it doesn't cost you anything. If you like it, rep me :). Thank you very much.

Edit: Payment Proof:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16290&d=
and
http://www.shareapic.net/content.php?id=7809761&owner=pinta33

I will attach my own proof as soon as I get the needed amount. :)

EDIT: Made non-referral link clickable

Last edited by a moderator:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
Re: Easy as 1-2-3 | Make Money Searching! PROOF POSTED | Payments via PayPal! |Worldw

oke this is not payment proof your just showing us that you have made that amount of money, even i can make a screenshot of my bux.to earnings so far and post it down here that still isn't proof we need actual proof that you have received payment to see that its not a scam

(my apologies if that was abit to harsh)

Last edited:

CuteKate400

Reaction score
Re: Easy as 1-2-3 | Make Money Searching! PROOF POSTED | Payments via PayPal! |Worldw

I can assure you this is real, If you don't believe then don't register, your loss. I will post a screenshot of the payment as soon as I get the £20.

veightar

Reaction score

I can assure you this is real, If you don't believe then don't register, your loss. I will post a screenshot of the payment as soon as I get the £20.

It may be real to you but not as real as you think. I advice you'd be careful on your assurance. I've been in this type of Q"get paid to" many very often and they do not really pays. :cool:

Not that they won't award you your earnings in your accounts but will not pay you. If you want to assure members of this forum, then you really need a payment proof and not reward proof. How long have they been online? Have you heard someone being paid by them or you are just ......... :nuts:

By the way, nice for good for you and see you with your geniune proof and I will register with your referral link. :biggrin:

Zangetsu

Reaction score

thank you for this proof thats all we needed

kbjradmin

Reaction score

ok, i'll give it a try. thanks for the link.

Zangetsu

Reaction score

oke so its been 48H since i signed up and ive done a 1000 searches (yes i search alot) as a result:
rm925v.jpg

why arnt my stats updating how long did it take for your stats to be updated CuteKate400

CuteKate400

Reaction score

oke so its been 48H since i signed up and ive done a 1000 searches (yes i search alot) as a result:
rm925v.jpg

why arnt my stats updating how long did it take for your stats to be updated CuteKate400

Keep waiting :), it should come up anytime soon, unless you have used a bot or some kinds of an illegal method to get theses, otherwise they are probably verifying it :)
I guess you didn't register under my referral? :(

edit: My one just updated to £3. :) from 162 searches.

Last edited:

Alvin Nyau

Reaction score

I personally don't think that it would be last longer. Unless they provide more of their informations, for example how their system going and so on. You might have a try but don't get yourself too deep into it.

Just my personal opinion.:drool:

gomcoite

Reaction score

totally agree with u alvin

Zangetsu

Reaction score

still not updated :S if its not updated by tomorrow im gonna send that guy an Email

CuteKate400

Reaction score

still not updated :S if its not updated by tomorrow im gonna send that guy an Email

Are you serious? Maybe you used a bot? How can you get 1000 searches in around 48 hours? This means either non stop searching or using a bot.
Also the searches are meant to be real, if you keep searching the same thing then that would be cheating, eg. if you search "x10 hosting" 100 times in a day, then that's cheating because you could just type the domain out yourself, while around 20 would be OK.
When using the various services provided by My Search Funds you are explicitly accepting the Terms and Conditions of each individual search engine. MySearchFunds reserves the right in its sole discretion to disallow any searches and/or terminate the account of any individual generating searches outside of the Terms and Conditions including (but not limited to) click fraud, automated search tools, searches made without regard to the results returned or artifically searching to generate revenue.

Also I find it quite weird that you didn't get credited because I have quite a few referrals under me and they have been credited for their searchs:
60787730xj5.jpg

(I have taken out the names due to their privacy)

So in conclusion, either you have used some script to get a 1000 search, or you photoshoped it and you are now trying to make it look as if this service is bad or there's an error or some kind of miscommunication between you and them.

Also if you think this is not a good service like some people above without an authentic reason then don't post and don't register. :)

Edit: Also someone register but they have input the wrong email address and by mistake have put p**tst***s@yahoo.co.ukj so they added "j" by mistake. I would just like to let you know because you won't be able to login unless you input a valid email :).
(I have replaced some of the letters by an * for the persons privacy)

Cliff Dude

Reaction score

I got updated...

Searches 16
Earnings .22

Just wait, or hit CTRL+F5.

Zangetsu

Reaction score

so i send them an Email and when i looked the next day
TaDa !!!
tadafc0.png

they reset my account on my request

Last edited:

CuteKate400

Reaction score

Told you it works, It hasn't even been a week since I registered and I already have £5 :D, its very easy and fast. :)

admintwo

Reaction score

i'll try it....I don't care if it is a lie....I will check for myself : )

Ow if they ask for my phone number/address/social security (i live in the USA) then I won't try it.

DIT: Doing it under your referral.

Last edited:

denaon

Reaction score

Are you serious? Maybe you used a bot? How can you get 1000 searches in around 48 hours? This means either non stop searching or using a bot.
Also the searches are meant to be real, if you keep searching the same thing then that would be cheating, eg. if you search "x10 hosting" 100 times in a day, then that's cheating because you could just type the domain out yourself, while around 20 would be OK.

Also I find it quite weird that you didn't get credited because I have quite a few referrals under me and they have been credited for their searchs:
60787730xj5.jpg

(I have taken out the names due to their privacy)

So in conclusion, either you have used some script to get a 1000 search, or you photoshoped it and you are now trying to make it look as if this service is bad or there's an error or some kind of miscommunication between you and them.

Also if you think this is not a good service like some people above without an authentic reason then don't post and don't register. :)

Edit: Also someone register but they have input the wrong email address and by mistake have put p**tst***s@yahoo.co.ukj so they added "j" by mistake. I would just like to let you know because you won't be able to login unless you input a valid email :).
(I have replaced some of the letters by an * for the persons privacy)

I'm probably one of your new friends....;)
I'm giving it a try too...I usually search 30 times a day...so :cool::naughty:

admintwo

Reaction score

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL SEARCH REVENUE IS ADDED ONE WORKING DAY IN ARREARS THEREFORE THE EARNINGS FIGURE IS NOT UP TO DATE. THIS FIGURE DOES NOT INCLUDE REVENUE FROM FRIENDS - FOR FRIENDS REVENUE

That should help someone, ow and yea I am trying it.......seems illegitimate. I lose nothing doing it, so I'll see if they actually pay me when I get 20 $.

CuteKate400

Reaction score

Thanks for registering under my referral :). Refs only get around 0.002 per search ;). Anyway this offer is available to everyone around the world, minimum payout is £20, I am not sure about USA but £20 is around $40, but since your from USA then it may be different for you :). Anyway GoodLuck.
I will rep the people who helped me out. Just pm me so that I know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.