Easy as 1-2-3 | Make Money Searching! PROOF POSTED | Payments via PayPal! |Worldwide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
Re: Easy as 1-2-3 | Make Money Searching! PROOF POSTED | Payments via PayPal! |Worldw

its even faster then bux.to :) thanks for posting it
+rep

admintwo

Reaction score
Re: Easy as 1-2-3 | Make Money Searching! PROOF POSTED | Payments via PayPal! |Worldw

20 Euros is 30 $, 1 Euro is 1.50 USD. : )

CuteKate400

Reaction score

The currency is pounds, a GBP is roughly 2 USD
Yes thats true. I think their payout system pays a minimum of 20bux in any currency.

e.g. For people from europe, its 20Euros.
For people from UK, its £20.
For people from USA its $20.
etc...

Zangetsu

Reaction score

actually 20 pounds is currently about 25,58 euros and in us dollars it about 39,47

sonicsshadow

Reaction score

The only thing I hate about this is that I have to use the small search toolbar.
Is there anyway to modify the google toolbar to enable this so I can use that search field, rather than the firefox search field?

CuteKate400

Reaction score

The only thing I hate about this is that I have to use the small search toolbar.
Is there anyway to modify the google toolbar to enable this so I can use that search field, rather than the firefox search field?

Ok well, login to your account, then go to "Home" (located on the right side). Scroll down till you see "Set your Home Page!" and use the link located there, as your home page. DO NOT use anyone else's link unless you want to help them earn money for free :lol:. Remember that the link located there contains your unique number. :)
Enjoy:)

hamzaus

Reaction score

it dose not suport arabic

Zangetsu

Reaction score

the language no but as long as you have a paypal account you can sign up for it

TWsTheSite

Reaction score

I dunno if this works...well, Im not that skeptical abt bux but yeah, Ill give it a try then
Edit:
ooppps...PAYPAL doesn't support my country...darn!!

Last edited:

m001d

Reaction score

The site is not working for me right now. Anyone else have the same prob?

Zangetsu

Reaction score

yeah some times the server gets overloaded but it works now

denaon

Reaction score

my searches are not giving me any profit....lol....so I dunno how much I'll earn at this pace haha

Zangetsu

Reaction score

its gonna take atleast 24H and keep your searches under 100 a day or else you may be blacklisted

Last edited:

gmshed

Reaction score

Wow. I'm going to search more now. :p

Is there any way I can set the search to google.com.au instead of google.co.uk?

phussain

Reaction score

i hate calculations.
could anybody tell me, how much i earned so far?

Attachments

• mysearch.jpg
    mysearch.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 30

gazzamc

Reaction score

i signed up under the referral link.

Can someone tell me if there is a limit to how many searches you can make or is it as many as u want because i myself search alot and i already have nearly 50 searches.

so will i not get paid if i search alot or wat?

Status
Not open for further replies.