[Amazing] Beautiful icon package for your website/forum/blog

NotAlame

Reaction score
Hi!

This is a big package of icons ( more than 300 icons ) in .ico extension and some .PNG files

line1371.gif

Previews: (original sizes)

mycomputersj0.png

cddvddrivealthi0.png

clockpq4.png

controlpanelvt2.png

favoriteser4.png

lockerblueix1.png

mymusicfg8.png

line1371.gif

I hope you will enjoy it

Bye :biggrin:

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
high in quality, has anyone else downloaded them>
I don't want to get infected with a virus, just in case;

nothing against you NotAlame, just want to be on the safe side.

kkenny

Reaction score
NotAlame, can you please tell me where you happen to got this file, cause it may have a copyright script not allowing you to publicly distribute the images unless your the original author. I would like you to either post here with the original source from where you got it, or post here the license, or give us proof that the original creator allowed you to redistribute his images. Otherwise I'm not sure what could happen but the Author could do really bad things to you and x10 for distributing images without his permission.

Decent images. nothing special. not worth the file space either.

hamzaus

Reaction score
i was searching for good ico (vista style),
thanks NotAlame,
but what about the copy rights? is there any?
Edit:
VistaICO Aero Pack 3
from VistaICO.com

"VistaICO Aero Pack 3" contains 135 beautiful icons (PNG & ICO format) and includes the icons from all other packs: VistaICO Aero Pack, VistaICO File Type Icons & VistaICO Toolbar Icons.

IMPORTANT!
- This pack is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License. This means you may copy, distribute and adapt the work as long as you include a link back to VistaICO.com in your web site, software, project, etc. Here you can find few examples:
http://www.vistaico.com/link_to_us.htm

- To contact us regarding the link placement or other matters please check here:
http://www.vistaico.com/contact.htm

- The readme.txt and license.pdf files must accompany the pack at all times.

Copyright © VistaICO.com

Last edited:

bookworm99

Reaction score
They're pretty nice, a little on the large side though which means resizing will be a pain. I don't like to use too much of other people's work on my sites unless absolutely nessescary (like I have the time to develop a whole wordpress theme :D), so I'll give it a pass - but thanks for sharing, and for linking us to that site!

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Where did you get all that? It looks like it was riped off a Mac...

But who cares! Cool Icons!

Submariner

Reaction score
Great icons, however I've been looking for some open source ones. I don't like mucking with graphic programs, I'd rather be coding...

Thanks,

James