best ad site and pay by paypal

Zangetsu

Reaction score
if you get lots of traffic on your website or you know a good friend who has one and gets lots of traffic you could try google advertisements i hear they pay via paypal

google has all sorts of things like adsence, search, adword try it but remember you will only make a huge amount of profit if you have lots of traffic

one last thing do not ever click your own ads if you do you will not be paid

Zangetsu

Reaction score
i have to make about 10 buxs before i can pick my payment method and i currently have USD 4,91 so i have to wait about a month if x10 can get their system back up and running

ohh for crying out loud google has never heard of a simple faq page....

gptsven

Reaction score
google by far has the best payout, and yes you can withdraw using paypal. but you need a minimum of $100 to be able to withdraw :) you need to do smart advertising, instead of just placing a block of ads near some content try to blend it in. you can even mislead people if you do this the right way, they click a google ad thinking its just a link on your website. the visitor will be like "i didnt want to see this" and he will probably hit the back button, but that unwanted click did get you money!

khaledphp

Reaction score
oK thank you for information
Edit:
any other infoS ????

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
google by far has the best payout, and yes you can withdraw using paypal. but you need a minimum of $100 to be able to withdraw :) you need to do smart advertising, instead of just placing a block of ads near some content try to blend it in. you can even mislead people if you do this the right way, they click a google ad thinking its just a link on your website. the visitor will be like "i didnt want to see this" and he will probably hit the back button, but that unwanted click did get you money!

interesting... and how would one do that ?

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah but then you wouldn't get as many visitors to your site and it's not professional or worth it to me :).

tittat

Reaction score
instead of just placing a block of ads near some content try to blend it in. you can even mislead people if you do this the right way, they click a google ad thinking its just a link on your website. the visitor will be like "i didnt want to see this" and he will probably hit the back button, but that unwanted click did get you money!

But what you are actually looking for, visitors or just money???
For me my first priority is always returning visitors, and the money is my last priority.

nahow1

Reaction score
I think he's looking for sites that offer advertising to put on your site and then the pay you. Like clicksor

vicrep

Reaction score
I personally like Project Wonderful a lot because of their auction system. It all depends on your website's quality and number of views, but I saw some people getting paid US$30/day just for one banner. And yes, they pay with paypal...
http://projectwonderful.com/

Cheers

khaledphp

Reaction score
I think he's looking for sites that offer advertising to put on your site and then the pay you. Like clicksor
yeah exactly ...
Edit:
I personally like Project Wonderful a lot because of their auction system. It all depends on your website's quality and number of views, but I saw some people getting paid US$30/day just for one banner. And yes, they pay with paypal...
http://projectwonderful.com/

Cheers
Thank you

Last edited:

gptsven

Reaction score
interesting... and how would one do that ?

just blend in the advertisements into your written content! I am working on a new website and soon it will be finished too It will be about advertising and how to maximize your gain out of it... I will write full articles about it :) ll pm you when the site is rdy so you can see for yourself