Wordpress install error, please help

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
hi, i am new to this, please help me, i tried to install the latest wordpress for my new site, till the configuration window, everything runs fine, then, when i click on the install button, i am getting this error:

Code:
[B]Fatal error[/B]:  Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in [B]/home/morpheus/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php[/B] on line [B]3186[/B]
i have many times but its not working and this is driving me crazy, please help me..

mr.serenity

Reaction score
what a coincidence, that happened to me too. just registered a subdomain just minutes ago, couldn't install WordPress using the install script. same fatal error.

help!

Max1337

Reaction score
Usually when you get something like WordPress on your site, you may have to sign up for Intermediate PHP.
You can do that from here http://x10hosting.com/account

The basic version limits what you can do with some site software's.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Hmm. I could have sworn I just post a reply.

Seems mysql is down according to >> http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/13706-x10hosting-services-up-down.html

That could possibly be the reason. Wait for it to come back up and try again and if you still recieve the error afterwards open a support ticket.

i just checked my user account and according to the server status, all are green, which i guess, means everything is running fine?? :dunno: but then in the important news section dated 15th december, it stated...

Ad-Free (Cossacks)
11:44 AM on December 15th
Cossacks locked up earlier today. I have notified Corey and he is rebooting it at the moment. The server should be back online soon.

Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Post made by TechAsh

Max1337

Reaction score
Hmm.
Well I didn't check.

The server should respond hopefully soon, usually errors like this happens frequently, and usually within 10 or 15 minutes it will be ok.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
i have tried 4 to 5 times to install it since yesterday, but it always returns back the same error.. i even tried different folders for installation..

Last edited:

twomdn

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I decided to hold off and wait until today to try again, but it seems the error is still there...

flexofire

Reaction score
I too am trying to install Wordpress, but receive the same error. I just have the basic PHP level, do I need the advanced one?

Rolyin

Reaction score
I got this error when it was installed, mine was a problem with the plugins so you could try a manual install.....

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
i tried installing again after clearing and deleting the database, it installed, but then when i tried to login to my blog administration, it gave me error, then today i tried accessing my site again but its not opening :-( i checked my account just now to see whats wrong and it showed status unsuspended and all services running fine then why i cannot access my site?

Rolyin

Reaction score
I think they are updating or something when you login it tells you in the notices at the side

balaji2u

Reaction score
dude these problems are due to the fact that the particular file is taking more RAM on the server side.it may be occurs due to wp-super-cache plugin(malfuntioned),or the template file is eating more RAM.
try deleting the wp-admin and wp-include folder and put it a fresh copy.(only this folders)

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
dude these problems are due to the fact that the particular file is taking more RAM on the server side.it may be occurs due to wp-super-cache plugin(malfuntioned),or the template file is eating more RAM.
try deleting the wp-admin and wp-include folder and put it a fresh copy.(only this folders)

But this is a fresh install only without any plugins or themes installed, today i can access my site but whenever i am logging in my blog administration i'm gettin this error
You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.
but i am the administrator, how can i dont have sufficient permission??

any solutions? please help me out, as how can i even manage my blog, if i cannot get in? am i doing something wrong somewhere, i installed wordpress using my cpanel site software only....