• Good

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Please review my blog Technology Unleashed. If you cannot click on the link, copy the address from here:
Code:
http://tech.elementfx.com/blog/

Please give me your valuable comments and suggestions about it, its design, its contents and also about how to improve it more!

site update: if you find my site inaccessible, please try again later. It is temporary problem. thank you for your patience

Last edited:

MysticGarden

Reaction score
Cool site..I like the clean layout..and interesting topics and information :) nice work !!

lair360

Reaction score
Good Site but content can added.
http://www.techfun.exofire.net/

First of all apoorav, please put your link under your signature! putting your link after post, post and more post will make other user frustrated!
Please be aware of that....:eek4:

advice: everytime you finish your post, please leave your user name or user name with this content - example:
------------------
Lair360,
Best regards
------------------
Get it?

Also, please be a little more precise on your post, so that other people / users could follow. :)
giving little information and points is not enough to clarify their issues or things which they need to improve!

So, to be generous...please, please and please give more in-depth information regarding to their website, blogs, forums and ect...

Lair360,
Thank you and good luck

Hello everyone,

Please review my blog Technology Unleashed. If you cannot click on the link, copy the address from here:
Code:
http://tech.elementfx.com/blog/
Please give me your valuable comments and suggestions about it, its design, its contents and also about how to improve it more!

site update: if you find my site inaccessible, please try again later. It is temporary problem. thank you for your patience

Hi n30the0ne! Your website looks sleek, vibrant and smart!
I also noticed that your website is very fast and efficient with some quality articles. However, when I was about to write an article about "How to improve start menu search in Vista", I suddenly broke my wireless - mouse *sad*...you snatch the tutorial...

P.S. I use a notebook...is ok...I'll replace my mouse soon. I have 10 of them. :D

Anyway, I would like ask you this....

Everyday I felt very lonely writing articles about computer, operating systems, tutorial and ect. So, I would like to ask: could we work togheter as a team to assist others?
I would like to have a friend who knows alot about computer...I am on my own (over at my side)...

You can use my articles and I can use your articles to create something new, share techniques, share anything about computer knowledge and ect...

So...will you please join me? I'll also put an advert on my homepage and blog. :)
If you agree, I'll give you my email address and we can talk about creating something or share our knowledge. *smile*
I would like to have somebody...like you so that I know I am not alone....

Finally, you'll need to change some meta keywords, at the header.php ~decription and ect for the search engine.

---------------
Code:
<meta name="robots" content="index,follow,noodp,noydir" />
<meta name="description" content="...." />
<meta name="keywords" content="...." />
-------------

Well...that is all I could say!

Lair360,
Best regards

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
thanks lair360 for your review and making me aware of the meta keyword, sorry buddy to know about the mouse :D
jokes apart, regarding the second part about joining you, pm me the details then we can surely share our knowledge with each other! :)
Thanks again,
Best regards,
n30th0ne

Last edited: