What is wrong with absolut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
What is wrong with absolut?

Are others facing the same problem of almost daily downtime?

My site is remaining down more from the last few days than being up.. And this is causing problems, as my visitors are now loosing there faith on my site for which I worked so hard. I am also not being able to update it as most of the time it is down. :-(

I do not wanted to write this but after watching that there are no updates in the News and Announcement section, I have no choice. There it was mentioned that Absolut is being restarted and will be back after 5 minutes but I am getting errors even now..

I am also having one more problem, don't know if others are facing similar type of problems, I cannot access SFTP on port 22, though I am able access FTP on port 21. After the upgrades this is happening I guess. :-(

Please help me...

You can see the attachment below to get a picture of what I am saying.

Snap2.jpg

markhere

Reaction score
Lotus is down also. Someone mentioned in an earlier post about servers going down at the same time or effecting eachother seems to be the case

DarthVadre

Reaction score
I've been having the same problems. I've paused all my advertising campaigns it's so bad.

maclan

Reaction score
http://status.x10hosting.com/servers.php?id=1

If you click on the other servers, almost ALL of them are down right now... but absolut has been up and down like a yoyo for the last 3 days in particular.
I raised a ticket bout this issue and at the time when admin answered it was "up" only to go down 40 minutes later.........

no updates in server alerts is sad as well, as even paid servers i beleive are down.......

-kevin

markhere

Reaction score
Lotus is now up and so is absolut. They have to linked in some way.

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
http://status.x10hosting.com/servers.php?id=1

If you click on the other servers, almost ALL of them are down right now... but absolut has been up and down like a yoyo for the last 3 days in particular.
I raised a ticket bout this issue and at the time when admin answered it was "up" only to go down 40 minutes later.........

no updates in server alerts is sad as well, as even paid servers i beleive are down.......

-kevin

Yes you are right, it is just going yo-yo and still there are no official updates on the server issues...

Ninesvnsicks

Reaction score
Yesterdays uptime was 9.38%
uptime.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.