x10Rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Is it just me, or has the x10Rewards page been down for a long time? Is there something going on that I'm not aware of? I tried searching the forums, but the only relevant topic I found was in Spanish.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/rewards.php

When I visit, the only thing I see is a blank white page.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Yes, I did still need that, thanks.

It appears as if I can see the x10Rewards page when I'm not logged in, and when I'm logged in, it shows up as a blank white page. Has anyone experienced this before and have a fix for it, or should I submit a support ticket?

idontkno

Reaction score

It appears as if I can see the x10Rewards page when I'm not logged in, and when I'm logged in, it shows up as a blank white page. Has anyone experienced this before and have a fix for it, or should I submit a support ticket?

You probably should. Its most likely a database error then.

akkudreamz

Reaction score
same is happening with me...some time back that page was showing sql errors

OdieusG

Reaction score

I get the same issue, but I guess it's virtually useless for me if it's blank....*SHRUG*....oh well

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Just to keep you guys all updated, I did submit a support ticket for this issue. A customer service representative was able to get back to me and let me know that the x10Rewards page appears to be working fine. I sent him a screen shot of the blank page, and told him the date and time of my visits so he could check to see if there was anything wrong on x10Hosting's side.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you try clearing your browsers cache?

It is working correctly for me

OdieusG

Reaction score
Could you try clearing your browsers cache?

It is working correctly for me

Might be the browser? I'm normally running Firefox, but if IE works, it would be nice to SEE what the page looks like at least :p

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I reckon it is something to do with forum permission levels. All those of us with no elevated user position have problems accessing it. However, members with a higher level, such as vigge_sWe, can access it.

Elesarr

Reaction score
I reckon it is something to do with forum permission levels. All those of us with no elevated user position have problems accessing it. However, members with a higher level, such as vigge_sWe, can access it.

hmmm..probably not. I don't have elevated access permissions and can see it just fine in Firefox and IE7 :dunno:

idontkno

Reaction score
I could see it when I had < 10 posts. I can't see it now that I have > 10 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.