Review my site for some heavy credits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The site looks fine to me, not sure if what I'm getting is what you intended the site to look like. Right now I have two widescreen monitors hooked up to my computer, both running at a resolution of 1680x1050, and it looks like the sign off button may be a bit misplaced. As for the music player, does the music stop every time you click on a link, reload and play a different song or is it a kind of a script that will leave the music player there and load up your content without reloading/restarting the player or songs? If it does do that, it may be a bit of an inconvenience unless it is a live audio stream (and not some file being played, think of Internet radio). If this is the case, I'd recommend coding some script that will prevent the music player or song from reloading or restarting every click to a page, or if you really need to, place the media player in a small frame at the bottom of the page that isn't affected by other links. Frames are a bit old anyways, so if you can, try to go for frameless as well.

oracle

Reaction score
Wat u r talking of is already on my list.....basically u want me to have my player in another frame which doesnt reload while u navigate to other pages....

surely thats on the card and will soon see that ...

Thanx anyways, added to ur reputation :)
Edit:
More review please.....I am really profiting from the comments here in the thread.. :)

Last edited:

computerwis

Reaction score
Your Website Does Not Work. It has a 404 error page. You should add more videos to your site. Make it more cool.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Your Website Does Not Work. It has a 404 error page. You should add more videos to your site. Make it more cool.

This is also over 1 year old and explains the 404 error.

tittat

Reaction score
This thread is too old.
I know its fun to bump old thread, but sorry, am going to lock this thread.
*****Thread Closed*****

Status
Not open for further replies.