My website on atheism and controversial issues

sidd90

Reaction score
Hey guy! I set up this website pretty long ago (http://www.agnition.co.cc), but I started managing it just recently. I will use this website to discuss atheism and controversial issues. Not only that, I am planning to expand this website to provide content on Windows Mobile platform.

What do you guys think of this? Please help me critique so I could provide my readers with better content.

Thanks!

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As far as the site design, it looks fine.

four100d

Reaction score
Design looks very good... Is that a template, or a custom design of your own?

death180

Reaction score
i like it. its nice. Good job! Good luck with your website plans and all too!

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
OK I know it's a template but if you don't intend to put an image in your header I recommend you reduce it's height. It's to big to be left blank. Otherwise, it looks good.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I am not a big fan of the dark header/footer light content layout, but apart from that it looks good.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

How should I interpret that?

You should interpret that as spam.

Anyway, as for your site, except for the fact that there was a period of over a month where you didn't post new content, I think the site is good. The only flaw I can find was already mentioned by leviathon, and it's the excessively large header.

sidd90

Reaction score
You should interpret that as spam.

Anyway, as for your site, except for the fact that there was a period of over a month where you didn't post new content, I think the site is good. The only flaw I can find was already mentioned by leviathon, and it's the excessively large header.

The reason for the inactivity was my exams, which are still ongoing at the moment. There will be further inactivity till November/December.

As for the big header, its part fo the template. I'll see what I can to reduce it humongous size. It kinda bothers me too.

Thanks for your constructive comments guys, they mean a lot to me and my site. :)

dhruv227

Reaction score
Ok, nice idea for a website, we need those websites on the web now.
The Design
there's too much space under the logo, remove it, edit it do anything just to avoid it. i think there's too much space between the content area and the right bar.
Your website's design stretches a little bit making me scroll left to right to view the full page, i use 1024x768 resolution screen, and i think it's standard.
I read one your article ( I'm back ) there were many spelling mistakes, please rectify it.
the layout of the website is nice, color scheme rocks, article layout rocks, but it lacks some x-factor where design is a concern. however i liked your website. you can take ideas from my website whereas design is a concern : www.delon.in

Overall Rating : 6/10

sidd90

Reaction score
Thanks Dhruv, I found your review really helpful. I browsed through your website, and I really like that design. I initially looked for that magazine styled theme, but I realised that it wouldnt really suit my site, so I looked for something else and here is what I have. I'll revamp my werbbie this December and get help from my cousins to help me design a layout.

BTW, I voted for Priyanka Chopra for one of the polls. ;)

dhruv227

Reaction score
Thanks Dhruv, I found your review really helpful. I browsed through your website, and I really like that design. I initially looked for that magazine styled theme, but I realised that it wouldnt really suit my site, so I looked for something else and here is what I have. I'll revamp my werbbie this December and get help from my cousins to help me design a layout.

BTW, I voted for Priyanka Chopra for one of the polls. ;)

yeah u r right, magazine layout would not suite you at all. try to make or get a design which is more soothing and simple and little bit of religious or something like that.

and i know priyanka chopra is toooooo sexi, however katrina is much hotter than her.

sidd90

Reaction score
yeah u r right, magazine layout would not suite you at all. try to make or get a design which is more soothing and simple and little bit of religious or something like that.

and i know priyanka chopra is toooooo sexi, however katrina is much hotter than her.

Who's the hottest girl in the world? Desi girl = Priyanka Chopra!

playminigames

Reaction score
i like the whole site, template is very modern, but there is a lot of wasted space in the header, it makes users scroll down for the content, the smaller the navigation bar, usually the better.

Good Luck sidd90!