Xbox or Playstation 3?

gman11234

Reaction score
I understand if you're trying to be funny...but come on, really. :hahano:

Ok, guys. Back to the discussion at hand... :drool:

I have both of them to be exact, but I've decided on the X-Box 360 because of one reason, there library is huge. Not only that, the lack of a hard drive on the PS3 and backward compatibility functions really hurt the PS3 cause. Even damaged it's reputation. At least X-Box is trying. :coolugh:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I understand if you're trying to be funny...but come on, really. :hahano:

The PS2 had the most games, the highest number of third party developer support and hundreds of good to great games.

The PS3 is pretty mediocre compared to the PS2 and even the PS1.

skai123

Reaction score
Ok, guys. Back to the discussion at hand... :drool:

I have both of them to be exact, but I've decided on the X-Box 360 because of one reason, there library is huge. Not only that, the lack of a hard drive on the PS3 and backward compatibility functions really hurt the PS3 cause. Even damaged it's reputation. At least X-Box is trying. :coolugh:

?? Every Ps3 comes with a standard 2.5" hdd... where you can easily replace with a standard 2.5" (laptop) hdd..
unlike the 360... where the 360 core had no hdd and the 360 arcade now doesnt have hdd (512mb mem card) and you need to buy microsoft overpriced hdd...

the old PS3's can play PS2 games, and all PS3's can play PS1 games....

Last edited:

elfuego2

Reaction score
it depends, what kind of games do you like?, if you prefer RPG or something like that PS3 its the way to go.

pknetwork

Reaction score
te recomiendo el xbox 360, es mucho mejor que el play3, ademas de que tiene mejor soporte y juego en linea :lol: ;)

whitmantech

Reaction score
xbox all the way. its cheaper, has more games, and i hate the playstation control triggers.

pro1337

Reaction score
I would say Xbox Becouse I have Xbox Classic, Ps3, Xbox 360 and an PC :biggrin:
And the Xbox 360 and Xbox Classic is the best.
Buy an Xbox 360

Reaction score
well the xbox 360 may be cheaper then the ps3 also the xbox 360 have won a game award for the best platform of 2009 , still then i stick with ps3

grushca

Reaction score
ps 3 all the way - when you'd compare graphics - its much more advanced!

felabria

Reaction score
in my opinion i should purchase a PS3 because they has 100% FREE multiplayer, in my other opinion the xbox has many more features in Multiplayer and is cheaper then PS3, ANOTHER opinion is that the PS3 Slim is very small of size.

Last edited:

hexashadow13

Reaction score
You know why it's called the Xbox 360. Cause when you see it you do a WTF spin and moonwalk away.
PS3 all the way.

instanoodles

Reaction score
I have an xbox360 and love it, best thing is that my msn messenger works when playing games. if you still cant decide pick whatever system has the games you want to play on it and buy that one both the ps3 and xbox are geat systems.