ads free and force ads

ata.online

Reaction score
Hi, i am trying to locate the information concerning the ads free hosting and forced ads hosting onx10hosting forum.

Also, i am not sure if i came across the option to choose between the 2 (ads free and force ads) when i registered (i may have overlooked it at the time). I read somewhere that with forced ads, you tend to get more bandwidth/usage. Is this correct?

Awesomexr

Reaction score
Yes, if you choose the advert-package hosting, and place ads on your website - you do get more bandwidth/usage.

ata.online

Reaction score
Ok thanks.
I am trying to locate the information. Can you provide link on how much extra you get with forced ads.

Thanks.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You will get 2.5GB Space and 45GB bandwidth for ad enhanced corporate package.

ata.online

Reaction score
Wow, that's alot. How can i transfer to the forced ads hosting, if possible?

Are you on the forced ads aswell?

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
No. I amon adfree account. The adenhanced account can be obtained by adding the adcode into each and every page of your site.

Once you placed ad code then post here then the staff will review and upgradesyour account.

The ad codes are available on your accountpanel -->http://x10hosting.com/login.php

select get advertisement codes.

EDIT:

Why do you required ad enhanced package. You have sufficient space and Bandwidth I think.

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, these ads give ur site a cheaper look. Don't go for it
Edit:
If u require more bandwidth, then i can assume that u can easily afford 2 buy a hosting plan.

Last edited:

ata.online

Reaction score
Yeah, these ads give ur site a cheaper look. Don't go for it
Edit:
If u require more bandwidth, then i can assume that u can easily afford 2 buy a hosting plan.

Yes true, but 45gb is alot of free bandwidth. I'll see how it goes.
Besides i am still testing website(s)
Edit:
No. I amon adfree account. The adenhanced account can be obtained by adding the adcode into each and every page of your site.

Once you placed ad code then post here then the staff will review and upgradesyour account.

The ad codes are available on your accountpanel -->http://x10hosting.com/login.php

select get advertisement codes.

EDIT:

Why do you required ad enhanced package. You have sufficient space and Bandwidth I think.

Thanks! i was just abit curious.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
???
Try to comment in english please.

"You can visit this site" and the site word is linked to google.com

He said in spanish. I used google translate to determine this :p

But why I don't know. :dunno:

ata.online

Reaction score
"You can visit this site" and the site word is linked to google.com

He said in spanish. I used google translate to determine this :p

But why I don't know. :dunno:

I checked the translation from google aswell. Rather strange comment.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
That type of comment is usually called SPAM since it doesn't have any link to the current conversation.

kkenny

Reaction score
That type of comment is usually called SPAM since it doesn't have any link to the current conversation.

It could mean something different, translators are not always 100% accurate.
Anyways, force ads is an option if you want higher bandwidth/HD space for your hosting accounts, especially for those resource intensive big forums. It doesn't make your site look "cheap" if you know how to accurately place them (you can like, secretly put them somewhere in the top of your page so they blend in). I honestly believe that if your running a big site and don't want to put down the $$$, go for forced-ads, because they give a decent value for what they're asking you for. But for smaller and less hassle sites, go with adfree :)