On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Attachments

• swagbucks70.png
    swagbucks70.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 36

Criptex

Reaction score
Hey! I been watching your posts and I think this might be a good idea, but I don't quite understand everything about the site... why don't you win for every search you make, and whats the rule, do you have to search for something specific, or what, but i already signed in, and I have 4 swagbucks, is that the equivalent of 4 dolars, or how does that work

websitedude

Reaction score
The idea of it is quite good but you have to be patient with it becuase its hard to get lots of Sb on it. I suppose its ok if you you it as your only search engine but i don't like the look or feel of it with the sponsored sites. I would reccommend only using it is you never use a different search engine

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hey! I been watching your posts and I think this might be a good idea, but I don't quite understand everything about the site... why don't you win for every search you make, and whats the rule, do you have to search for something specific, or what, but i already signed in, and I have 4 swagbucks, is that the equivalent of 4 dolars, or how does that work

You don't win for every search you make because then, people would set up automatic robots to search for them. Swagbucks are rewarded on a periodic basis randomly when you search. Also, you don't have to search for a specific item; you can search for anything, and depending on if you're lucky or not at that time, you'll win.

Swagbucks don't have a cash value. They can be redeemed in the Prizes shop for items that vary in cost. Currently, a $5 Amazon Gift Card costs 45 Swagbucks. So, to answer your question, no, 4 Swagbucks does not equal 4 dollars.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Adam, how do you get so many swagbucks, I only got like 20...

The best way to get more Swagbucks is to refer people and use the Swagbucks search engine whenever you can. I referred a lot of active people, so I'm getting a good stream of Swagbucks from my referrals as well. However, note that once one person that you referred reaches 100 Swagbucks earned by searching, you no longer receive a bonus for them. This encourages people to keep referring new, active people to the site.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
PROOF SCREENSHOT:

See attachment below for proof of me getting $80.00 in Amazon gift cards absolutely free from Swagbucks.

Attachments

• swagbucks80.jpg
    swagbucks80.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 33