What Kind of Script is this?

drf1229

Reaction score
That takes some creative php design. You need a place to upload the files, a place to keep/view the files, etc.

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Are you looking for a third party script? Deviant Art is a unique site that like djksgkjs said, takes a good knowledge in PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS, and pretty much everything. However, there are many content management systems available for use. I personally don't have much experience with them, so I can't recommend which is the best one for your purpose. In this case, Google is your best friend. Here is a list of all the ones of the top of my head:

• Joomla
  • Wikimedia
  • LiquidPHP (in development)

Last edited:

marley17

Reaction score
^^^they are right..but it really requires you to be flexible..by that i mean. a good developer or expert and advance in php or any other like language..that is to deal with hackers,bad attitude uploading files on your sites..

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
oh man,... im screwed on making the site then =P guess i just start lower in the chain

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
^^^they are right..but it really requires you to be flexible..by that i mean. a good developer or expert and advance in php or any other like language..that is to deal with hackers,bad attitude uploading files on your sites..
Not necessarily. A good and big script like Joomla will take care of all that for you. You just need to learn how to customizer it, which will most likely not take too much coding knowledge. However, I would star smaller if I were you, but that doesn't mean that you can't ;)

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
=.= Thanks, but iono, Ima hold back on making a website till the summer i guess.

masterteam

Reaction score
www.deviantart.com its one of the most beautifull design websites i ever saw, the type of the script used by them its similar a online store adjusted for that type of interest, isnt easy to make it but for those who want to start to learn how to make a website like that one, i suggest download a free script and use dreamweaver for editing, i use already dreamweaver for progamming my stuff