Died Without Internet

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
OMG. Im back... WOOT!

I have been gone for around half a month WITHOUT the internet since i just moved and they couldnt send anybody to fix our internet till last friday.... WOOT!

Can you guys survive without internet? It is sooo boring

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
OMG. Im back... WOOT!

I have been gone for around half a month WITHOUT the internet since i just moved and they couldnt send anybody to fix our internet till last friday.... WOOT!

Can you guys survive without internet? It is sooo boring

Welcome back!

I cannot live without internet :) I will kill my ISP owner if my internet failed for more than 12 hours :biggrin::lol:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
@ ShadowmasterX, Welcome back.

I cannot live without internet :) I will kill my ISP owner if my internet failed for more than 12 hours :biggrin::lol:

More than 12 hours !

I don' live without it for more than 1 hour

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I said 12 hours because I sleep 12 hours in 24 hours... So I can live 12 hours without internet
biggrin.gif

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I said 12 hours because I sleep 12 hours in 24 hours... So I can live 12 hours without internet
biggrin.gif

Good point Boss,

But My system runs 24X7, I don't shut it down and it always connected to Internet and it will be doing some work always. :)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Good point Boss,

But My system runs 24X7, I don't shut it down and it always connected to Internet and it will be doing some work always. :)

Electricity problem in Pakistan is very common. thats why my computer always turned ON..

However I have UPS(Uninterpretable power system) which have 4 hours Backup but sometime Electricity failed for a long time and UPS also came to END :mad:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But My system runs 24X7, I don't shut it down and it always connected to Internet and it will be doing some work always.

What type of Cooling system do you have on your pc.

BTW, I want that my ISP to go down cause only that time I can focus on my study but unfortunately it never happen. I also can't live without internet and if it is my home then it's nearly impossible for me, but if it not there I have to move toward maths and physics.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score

BTW, I want that my ISP to go down cause only that time I can focus on my study but unfortunately it never happen. I also can't live without internet and if it is my home then it's nearly impossible for me, but if it not there I have to move toward maths and physics.

I don't use any special cooling system, Just the default heatsink on my processor. Thats it.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Which ISP you are using???

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
C'mon Bryon... Where've you got to lately?

Hey, you guys: Get a job!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I guess I would go to the library or something xD. I just suffered a lot of downtime because I'm a cheapskate to buy a router that has enough of RAM (the current router I have now only got 200 kb RAM left, FTP makes it crash) and works on the Swedish networks (NetGear obviously doesn't). But I guess I'll import a linksys if I find money somewhere, or something...

marc316

Reaction score
im on a trip with my girlfriend and i have been out of the city for 1 week without no net and no comfort whatsoever, and i finally found an internet cafe.

my main worry is that i check my adsense daily and some sales i do via Email.. so i gotta be connected frequently.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Which ISP you are using???

Airtel Broadband also known as Bharti Broadband.

Speed is less as compared to any other ISP here for the same price but service guaranteed