What do you think?

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well this is a good looking site. Well organized with everything in it's place just the way it should be. Professional is the right word.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Looks pretty nice, thought I was on barnes and noble for a second. :)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The only thing that's not looking professional is your domain name cos it's co.cc. It really looks like a serious book store website.

vestieri

Reaction score
I have found it impossible to venture past the homepage. (Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL) This may just be a problem for non members which you might want to look into. Home Page looks great tho.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
With a site like that you just need some good old marketing to get going. I hope you'll find the way of making that site popular.

dizzmotron

Reaction score
It does look very good, I really like the image that gives you a spiral notebook feeling in the middle.

However, in IE8 the Palmbux moves to the left side covering the Stivabooks logo, right above the Search bar. Also, the footer logos don't show, they also move to the left side and only the RSS is showing the others are listed below it. It works in other browsers just fine though, including IE7

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
A complete library.Excellent site.Why dont u buy a highlevel domain and draw more traffic into your site

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
However, in IE8 the Palmbux moves to the left side covering the Stivabooks logo, right above the Search bar. Also, the footer logos don't show, they also move to the left side and only the RSS is showing the others are listed below it. It works in other browsers just fine though, including IE7

That's why IE8 have a "Compatibility View".

ShadowmasterX

Reaction score
danngg, nice template, did you make it yourself? I would make the site alittle darker in color, but otherwise, i think it is really good

digitalfarm

Reaction score
very good layout.you can improve as go along but the site is very readalble and usable

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Very sweet, gave it two clicks ;)