Arcade games no longer :(

Angel_Pie

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have not been on in a while... a long while it seems as all I used to know .... wow, all changed... Have to say I liked the old look much better, but then again I've never liked change....

I used to be 1st in Arcade Games, and am dissipointed to find that either I am a bit blind or Arcade Games no longer exist...

Anyways, if there is the smalest chance of the Arcade games still existing, please could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks All :)

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have not been on in a while... a long while it seems as all I used to know .... wow, all changed... Have to say I liked the old look much better, but then again I've never liked change....

I used to be 1st in Arcade Games, and am dissipointed to find that either I am a bit blind or Arcade Games no longer exist...

Anyways, if there is the smalest chance of the Arcade games still existing, please could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks All :)

Recently we upgraded vBulletin to version 4.x.x

after that all addons and plugins get disabled. at the moment Staff is working on moving of Data Center. http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/115601-updates-upgrades-etc.html
After that all previous addons and custom theme will come back.

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I had one or two records myself, so I will also be happy when arcades are brought back! :p