Unofficial x10hosting wallpaper

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I made a simple x10hosting wallpaper. Yes I know it's simple but I like simple things so :tongue:

Below you can see a 640x480px example and a zip file containing other sizes:
- 1680x1050px
- 1280x1024px
- 1024x768px

If you need it in any other size just ask for it ;)

x10_wallpaper_640&#4.jpg

On the other hand I wanted to ask some stuff members if it's ok to share the x10hosting logo I made. I see that people are making some nice x10hosting related graphics and we all know how hard it is to get a x10hosting logo. That's why I decided to make a kind of x10hosting logo clone. It looks exactly the same as the original but it's transparent PNG made with Fireworks. This means it's vector and can be any given size, plus it's transparent so you can fit it in any kind of background (like I did in the wallpaper). Now I haven't uploaded it here because I'm not sure if it's OK or not. That's why I sent a private message to Corey asking if it's OK but I newer got any replay (guess he's too busy). So can I upload the logo here for anyone to use in their x10 related artwork or that's violating the copyright or something?

DOWNLOAD WALLPAPERS: View attachment x10_wallpapers..rar

xdevhald

Reaction score
Dude, this wallpaper is sweet! I downloaded it and will be keeping it as my default. I know x10hosting is doing a lot of changes and upgrades but it is by far THE BEST hosting for free on the web to this day. Will be upgrading to their $4.95 once I finally get a job *ugh!*

Good work and thank you for contribution!

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
This is amazing! :)

Set the 1280 by 1024 as my desktop background/wallpaper. Great job!

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Leviathon , its really looking great.........
Cheers!!!!!!!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
On the other hand I wanted to ask some stuff members if it's ok to share the x10hosting logo I made. I see that people are making some nice x10hosting related graphics and we all know how hard it is to get a x10hosting logo. That's why I decided to make a kind of x10hosting logo clone. It looks exactly the same as the original but it's transparent PNG made with Fireworks. This means it's vector and can be any given size, plus it's transparent so you can fit it in any kind of background (like I did in the wallpaper). Now I haven't uploaded it here because I'm not sure if it's OK or not. That's why I sent a private message to Corey asking if it's OK but I newer got any replay (guess he's too busy). So can I upload the logo here for anyone to use in their x10 related artwork or that's violating the copyright or something?

I've seen, and use, another logo clone. Far as I know Corey does not mind, it is after all a good way to spread the word :)

EDIT/ADD: Yes, as I suspected Corey do not mind that.
I will bug him about it when he get on IM and get you an answer from him.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
/me has the Vector of the real logo. :p

danprobo

Reaction score
Great job leviathon :) I like simple things too. Maybe next time you should creating unofficial x10hosting theme too (Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal).

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll work on the wordpress one.

/me loves wordpress.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I think I also have a PNG lying around in one of my website somewhere...

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm using this background ;)

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm glad to see that people started working on other x10 related designs so I encourage anyone to make their own artwork and post it here. I unfortunately don't have time to make a fully functional x10hosting wordpress theme but I might find some time to make a PSD or something. I can't promise anything but I'll try.

P.S. Yey!!!! Corey is using my background :)

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Leviathon: if you make the PSD, I can code it to wordpress.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm now using it :D

~Callum

EDIT: Don't suppose you could make a 1920 x 1080 version? :)

Last edited:

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
ooo, I like it. I think that they should make it official, or maybe have Corey use it as the wallpaper on his computer :)